Re: Hoffman's IRB (Inventory Retracement Bar)

ionone wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:22 am I just implemented the option "invert" trades (taking buys instead of sells and inversely) and correctly computes profits. nothing else
thats nice bro... keep update your stratgey and indicator .
i am also working similiar method and i have good results during testing :)
my friend developed one indicator based on bar price movement.. similiar as arrow as shown in video.!!
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

ionone wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 7:34 pm This is the indicator for Hoffman's champion strategy
unlike in the strategy, the GREEN arrows in my indicator are for BUYS which makes more sense IMHO
how to trade it ?
follow this strategy :

EDIT : fixed the version so it works live
Jeff
viewtopic.php?p=1295458065#p1295458065
This is order block finder from tradingview, if possible, take a look at this code if it's possible to get mt4 indicator from it, if it's not possible, please let me know too

ionone wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 7:34 pm This is the indicator for Hoffman's champion strategy
unlike in the strategy, the GREEN arrows in my indicator are for BUYS which makes more sense IMHO
how to trade it ?
follow this strategy :

EDIT : fixed the version so it works live
Jeff
Hi,
Thanks for the indicator. Great job.
If possible, when you have time, would it be possible to add a notification alert with push option when the signal appears after a candle close?
Thanks again.