DownloadRe: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 5:50 am Would need you to post the indicator or link and then maybe I can help.
thanks for the reply, I were talking about this Indicator, "waddah attar explosion averages nmc alerts + arrows 2_5". I don't have source file, but I want to know what's the buffer/index for the arrows ( buy and sell ) ?

Cheers!

Re: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

skyworm wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 5:52 am @jimmy in your screenshot here: viewtopic.php?p=1295433415#p1295433415 , what are you using to display the session times at the top right please?
Hey bro, it's just the P4L indicator. Here's some templates I've made: MT4 faded background templates which come with it.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
skyworm, Jedidiah
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

keys898 wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 3:40 am Hey MrTools
Is it possible to add an alert also when it changes from bull to bear. So at the moment there is an option to alert on color change but its all color changes. My request is that there is an alert for all green to all red regardless of the strength of the color, if possible. I dont have the mq4 but you posted this viewtopic.php?p=1295424034#p1295424034 so I would assume you have the code still?

Thanks!

Added the bullish bearish alerts.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
Skyold, keys898, charli, Jimmy, erynade, Jedidiah, pipsquirrel