Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

varon wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:47 pm Dear Mr. Tool
HI. I have an idea. Is it possible to add a function to the indicator that will connect the top of the previous candle with the bottom of the next one and show it as a zigzag. I would like to be able to choose the colors and width of the zigzag lines. The same lines can be used as trend lines. After testing, if there are coders ready to support this project, it will be possible to think about a strategy. Thanks

Hopefully you will find someone to code it, I have no idea how to do that, sorry.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
varon

traderokey wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 3:07 am Hi Mrtools,

The option to select a Jurik Smoothing Period is missing in the input setting. There are 2 options to select Jurik phases but none for the smoothing period. Could you please add it to the input setting.
Thanks for your help.

Jurik ma is included in the drop down for TVA ma types and signal mode ma's, it's the last one.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
traderokey

Hey MrTools
Is it possible to add an alert also when it changes from bull to bear. So at the moment there is an option to alert on color change but its all color changes. My request is that there is an alert for all green to all red regardless of the strength of the color, if possible. I dont have the mq4 but you posted this viewtopic.php?p=1295424034#p1295424034 so I would assume you have the code still?

Thanks!