Re: CCI indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:36 am Added the jurik smoothing. Picture is comparing top without smoothing and bottom with smoothing.
Hi mrtools
This one is really awesome, however , from almost more than month ago I asked you to add divergences alerts to the non smoothed indicator and you did it "CCI - squeeze + ma (mtf + alerts + divergence).ex4", (( I put that indicator it in the bottom}}. Hope, if possible, to add the smoothing to that one as it includes the divergences alerts and if it is possible to add limitbar option as well.
Many Thanks

talaate wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:32 am Hi mrtools
This one is really awesome, however , from almost more than month ago I asked you to add divergences alerts to the non smoothed indicator and you did it "CCI - squeeze + ma (mtf + alerts + divergence).ex4", (( I put that indicator it in the bottom}}. Hope, if possible, to add the smoothing to that one as it includes the divergences alerts and if it is possible to add limitbar option as well.
Many Thanks

CCI - squeeze + ma (mtf + alerts + divergence).ex4
Added divergence alerts and limit bars option.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 8):
talaate, kvak, erynade, keys898, Jimmy, camisa, pipsquirrel, 太虚一毫

traderokey wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:41 am Hi Mrtools,

Could you please add a subwindow on/off button to this CCI indicator?
Thanks.

Double CCI with averages vbobslow VK & Cross alert + arrows + mtf mod.ex4
On/off button added.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 8):
thomdel, erynade, josi, 太虚一毫, kvak, camisa, traderokey, pipsquirrel

mntiwana wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:00 am T3 CCI 2            (upgraded-20 prices)
T3 CCI alert
T3 CCI alert 2     (histo)
Im a big T3 fan, especially the T3 CCi alert2 (histo) version. When used in conjunction with the T3 MA of the same value, its a money printer.

Is it possible to add alerts on the oversold and overbought levels rather then the zero cross?