Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

PumbaPLS wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:42 am Someone needs to start, go for it.
Check the tread and you will notice that I have been making my contributions ----- I had to withdraw from trading due to some personal events...

How have your trades been going?
Focus on the process not the outcome.

1) Wait for the white line to draw.
2) Use the thick MA line as break out.
3) Enter after candle color change and place SL slightly above/below last semaphore. (Green candle to red and vice versa)

For those who are still struggling with candles being not moving/ updating in chart, if you have tried switch between timeframes, here you may find out how to fix it temporaily:

Change from [True] to [False] in showINFOBOX

Once you change to False option, the info box will disappear but it help solve the problem in candle display.

Cheers,
Attachments
These users thanked the author bbq211 for the post (total 5):
XXXX, Toad Fish, LJC, stond, Mundu19

FourXXXX wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:26 am V20 Universe still requires changing the timeframe to get it going, I have not found what is causing that yet.
The Xard_compound_entry lines also don't show up correctly for the currency pairs.

The calculation result seems to be wrong by an order of magnitude (10 times). :think:

Mrs.W
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

lanze1948 wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:38 am Check the tread and you will notice that I have been making my contributions ----- I had to withdraw from trading due to some personal events...

How have your trades been going?
My trading is going well, thanks. Hope yours is going well too.

I dont trade this system though.
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

Mundu19 wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:08 pm Hello FourXXXX,
I have noted in your version of TMA you have added Grey Zones. What's the significance of these zones?
I am experimenting to show where the TMA slope is flat, changing the slope threshold setting will change the amount of grey. There is the possibility of different entry/exit indications using the slope and upper/lower bands or to just sit on your hands until it breaks out of the grey zone.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 4):
Skyold, Mundu19, Kev21, dansmol
nil desperandum

DownloadRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hello All

For the last month I have had some really good results using 30m, 15m with 15m TDI.

I look for a semafor to appear on both time frames AND THEN WAIT for the green TDI line to make a strong corresponding move (12 o'clock-2 o'clock/4 o'clock-6 o'clock) and jump in. Green TDI doesn't necessarily have to cross the red TDI line or the 50 level, although that does indicate a stronger move.

Any version of XARD works, as you are really just trading off the semafors. I like the background color of v8.

It's worth checking out if interested.
These users thanked the author DaveTrader for the post (total 5):
Castle73, bbq211, dansmol, jonnyfx4711, A_5