Re: Step Jurik experiment BT

Mundu19 wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:05 pm Hello kvak,
Is it possible to add a Shadow to the line to this indicator?
It also disappears from the chart and the button at times is not seen.
Thanks
Mundu
Hello.
Have this version, I don't know if I'm uploading it here or not...here is step jurik with shadow and candle option.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 10):
太虚一毫, josi, Jackson Doh, Jimmy, Mundu19, Skyold, Borshchov A.N., Mustafa, Krunal Gajjar, RodrigoRT7

kvak wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:36 pm Hello.
Have this version, I don't know if I'm uploading it here or not...here is step jurik with shadow and candle option.
Thanks for sharing, though both are not exactly the same I will try to understand the differences. This version seems is more advanced and I have liked it. Thanks again.

Mundu19 wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:17 am Thanks for sharing, though both are not exactly the same I will try to understand the differences. This version seems is more advanced and I have liked it. Thanks again.
In addition, it has price option and an atrscalling menu. I'm trying to automate step size based on true range. I have several versions, but I'm not satisfied yet. Here's the version I found here on the forum (atr scalling). But I will continue to adjust.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, Mundu19

Re: Jurik Smoothed Indicators for MT4

jonnyfx4711 wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:10 am Thank you mrtools i will be waiting for the update.
Think it's a little different from the other, this is using the same jurik smoothing but with filled bullish/bearish areas. The smoothing is a presmoothing could add post value smoothing but was afraid it would add too much lag.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 9):
kvak, 太虚一毫, jonnyfx4711, RodrigoRT7, Jimmy, Yuri_I, Umberleigh, Jedidiah, Lightningstorm7