Re: Fractal Order Blocks Open Secret System

sebking1986 wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:18 am You appear quite fluid in what you trade, going between FX, cryptos and indices. Do you have set assets to trade or just where ever the opportunity is?
I watch almost everything the broker offers. It gives me a broad perspective of the entire market .... But at times it becomes counter productive when I can't decide which opportunity to trade and which one to leave.... I have been doing it for almost 8 years now so I can't imagine trading without looking at all the pairs.... However, there is a well known trading psychology phenomenon of FOMO (fear of missing out). I am a textbook example of that.... I have a fear that if I am not watching everything, I will miss good opportunities on something when they arise..... So I trade everything....

jaba_ajfx wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:34 am when im using many it becomes like this.. :sweat:
Yeah, it is evident from your indicator window.... However, accept my apologies from this point onward because if you don't get to this eureka revelation on your own, I won't be able to share their settings........ They are very simple, but they are my proprietary settings.... simple things come at a cost...

Mustafa wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 3:17 am I watch almost everything the broker offers. It gives me a broad perspective of the entire market .... But at times it becomes counter productive when I can't decide which opportunity to trade and which one to leave.... I have been doing it for almost 8 years now so I can't imagine trading without looking at all the pairs.... However, there is a well known trading psychology phenomenon of FOMO (fear of missing out). I am a textbook example of that.... I have a fear that if I am not watching everything, I will miss good opportunities on something when they arise..... So I trade everything....
At least you are fully aware of that aspect of your personality. Quite another thing changing it. But I guess until it comes a point where it is harming your performance it will be ok.
These users thanked the author sebking1986 for the post:
Mustafa

Kvak is an exceptional coder....... I love this indicators..... I suggest everyone should take advantage of the great potential of this extremely useful combination of TMA and MA....
It compelled me to update my system.... Will be doing a lot of work to find how it fits well within my own FOBOSS system... Gives me a lot more clarity and conviction in navigating the charts...

download/file.php?id=3412749

Visit the forum to learn more:

viewtopic.php?p=1295463120#p1295463120
Attachments
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post (total 6):
Jon, Jimmy, ChuChu Rocket, moey_dw, RexVola, craibern

This thing has potential, especially for those who struggle with the PA movements and are somehow attached to colour coded trading. But the TMA needs a constant update, otherwise the visual presentation is not up to date and thus does not represent the actual PA. Xard's indicators usually had such update included. This one doesn't. Anyone can do that?
It also would be great to be able to determine the size of the channel fill .

These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 4):
Jimmy, ChuChu Rocket, moey_dw, Mustafa

Mustafa wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:00 am Kvak is an exceptional coder....... I love this indicators..... I suggest everyone should take advantage of the great potential of this extremely useful combination of TMA and MA....

viewtopic.php?p=1295463120#p1295463120
RplusT wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:52 am This thing has potential, especially for those who struggle with the PA movements and are somehow attached to colour coded trading.
Good feedback. It's posts like these that really help traders explore more things (myself included).

Although TMA has a bit of a cloud hanging over it's name due to the "centered" version which repaints, this should not prevent traders exploring and trying such tools out. Why not? :)

Even if TMA repainted, it's more usable over other repainting tools such as the Zig Zag and so forth.
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, RplusT
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

If you don't mind, I will post that here. I've been playing with this "thing"... :D because somehow I got the idea that it actually could show me some decent trade entries in terms of confirming the pullbacks and get me in the trade early.

Here is what I got. I've been using two instances of the XU Ma mod. The top one with the setting 45 instead of 38 and the one behind set to 6 (you can try other setting like 9, 12....)
When the main channel crosses the 6 channel below you can wait for a move up (turning green) and vice versa on the top (turning yellow).
You can choose any TF. Works on all.

Remember that the TMA moves a bit, but updating it every minute definitely helps to counter that and go with the flow.
One can also use the Haos CCI as confirmation.

I still draw my trendlines though. That's the only thing I really trust.
Any better ideas???

Here is another one with the main Ribbon disabled but the TMA1(orange) enabled.
Trade the crosses of both.

These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 3):
Mustafa, DVanAssen, Xanadu

[quote=RplusT post_id=1295463553 time=1649159464 user_id=4866937]
If you don't mind, I will post that here. I've been playing with this "thing"... :D because somehow I got the idea that it actually could show me some decent trade entries in terms of confirming the pullbacks and get me in the trade early.

Here is what I got. I've been using two instances of the XU Ma mod. The top one with the setting 45 instead of 38 and the one behind set to 6 (you can try other setting like 9, 12....)
When the main channel crosses the 6 channel below you can wait for a move up (turning green) and vice versa on the top (turning yellow).
You can choose any TF. Works on all.

Remember that the TMA moves a bit, but updating it every minute definitely helps to counter that and go with the flow.
One can also use the Haos CCI as confirmation.

I still draw my trendlines though. That's the only thing I really trust.
Any better ideas???

Definitely a great Idea!
Allow me to share my take on the use of these tool then we can work on building some thing together.... I use Fractal Order Blocks.... Look at the two trade scenarios in the following screenshot...... We wait for the formation of the Order Block.... But also wait for the color change of the candles and the TMA.... Further confirmation from the indicator window would give us a direction to trade in - I will share the settings of the indicator soon so that every one could now use it, if you are willing to share something of your hard work, I have no problem sharing my piece of work.........
Attachments
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post (total 2):
DVanAssen, RplusT