Re: Jurik Smoothed Indicators for MT4

Itsart3 wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:00 pm Hello...
Could you please tell me where I can find a copy of the Yellow and Blue Moving Average on your chart?? Ive never seen anything like it before....Thanks

viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8474425

This is a Jurik main chart indicator from teacher kvak that I chose at the time. Now it's an updated version, it should be Jurik smooth generic BT, you can look into this. (I usually change the color when I use the indicator to distinguish it from the colors of other indicators)
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
Itsart3

太虚一毫 wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:40 pm viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8474425

This is a Jurik main chart indicator from teacher kvak that I chose at the time. Now it's an updated version, it should be Jurik smooth generic BT, you can look into this. (I usually change the color when I use the indicator to distinguish it from the colors of other indicators)
Thank you very much...

What does the 'Gray' color on the indicator represent??
These users thanked the author Itsart3 for the post:
太虚一毫

Just updating this thread with two new Jurik codes that were kindly posted by Kvak & Mrtools.

Jurik Smoothed CCI Squeeze by Mrtools

Jurik Bands update by Kvak

These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
kvak, erynade, RodrigoRT7
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

mrtools wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:58 am Don't have the source anymore, but from memory think I pre-smoothed it with jurik, so you want to add the averages to the final results or just change the jurik out with the averages?

No worries its a phenomenal indicator to share on this forum gratitude, & i want to better fine tune it i think decimals added to the vortex period would do that or the averages added to the final results would do something similar also.