Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

msbh wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:26 am The indicator, the template, the moving average, the rsi, the macd and the list goes on.
These are all make ups or cosmetics :lol:
They just paint a beautiful picture, not pips :sweat:
You need to understand price action, watch support and resistance price points, monitor how price reacts those price points when London or New York Opens.
When you look at my screenshots, you can see where the support and resistance points are drawn, the Open Line, London Open Line, New York Open Line.
These are the key things you need to look out for.
People were asking for you template that you could provide. They weren’t asking for your analysis. This seems like a round about way of saying you won’t provide it. We all know indicators are a tool and not the only thing that can be considered. But as this strategy is based around price action and indicators, that’s why your template was being requested. You talk about your analysis but when you post, you don’t include any of that. What we do see is your profits though. If that’s the case, then just post your chart and why you took the trade vs cutting off the chart and indicators names while making sure your including your profits.
These users thanked the author keys898 for the post:
forrest85

Through the years, through the distance....
It's been a few months since I last posted something here. And just remember writing about the same things. Time goes by but nothing changes. One braggart and upstart replaces another, a third one comes to replace him, and so on ...
What's the point of this? What is the use of this for someone?
Therefore, I propose to amend the rules of this resource...
I propose to ban people who post screenshots without templates and indicators.
In my opinion, everything is extremely simple and logical ... If you have something to say and share - do it, if you don't want to - sit quietly and don't stick your head out from under your bed. Take a cue from guys like Xard, Beatlesmania, Pumba. Their systems are not perfect, but they share what they have. Provide support, share updates of their systems. If you don’t want and can’t be like them, then don’t be anything, and don’t litter the thread with your screenshots, which are of no use.
I urge resource administrators to listen to my opinion and start fighting this disease at the level of resource rules.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 13):
KAESER444, DTRCT, rudiarius, PumbaPLS, stond, Pikachu, dansmol, marius_md, Boobligoom, Timage, aneek229, A_5, Jedidiah

ImpLaNT wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:18 am Through the years, through the distance....
It's been a few months since I last posted something here. And just remember writing about the same things. Time goes by but nothing changes. One braggart and upstart replaces another, a third one comes to replace him, and so on ...
What's the point of this? What is the use of this for someone?
Therefore, I propose to amend the rules of this resource...
I propose to ban people who post screenshots without templates and indicators.
In my opinion, everything is extremely simple and logical ... If you have something to say and share - do it, if you don't want to - sit quietly and don't stick your head out from under your bed. Take a cue from guys like Xard, Beatlesmania, Pumba. Their systems are not perfect, but they share what they have. Provide support, share updates of their systems. If you don’t want and can’t be like them, then don’t be anything, and don’t litter the thread with your screenshots, which are of no use.
I urge resource administrators to listen to my opinion and start fighting this disease at the level of resource rules.

Spot on, well supported.
These users thanked the author Narutopips for the post:
dansmol
A man's Past is his Pride, But my Pride is Shaping the Future.

Luithium wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:17 pm hi ,
can u plz share ur templest und indicator u using ( xard vir and setting) i just need ur setup of xard and the tima channel plz
Here is all the indicators and template that are shown in the screenshot above, some of the indicators are my own work.

V20 Universe still requires changing the timeframe to get it going, I have not found what is causing that yet.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 17):
Castle73, Luithium, eduarescobar, Skyold, remcous, KAESER444, Toad Fish, LJC, Mundu19, stond, dmnik, iPar, Jedidiah, Pikachu, A_5, RodrigoRT7, Jimmy
nil desperandum