Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

kvak wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:44 am AHTF means Auto Higher Timeframe... in practice it means, when you choose first higher timeframe, indicator is automaticaly switch to first higher timeframe even if you switch the time frame in the terminal.....difference compared to the classic MTF, if you have for example M30 timeframe and switch indicator to H1, when you switched between timeframes, still have activated H1 timeframe.
Thanks for the information. Really appreciate it. One more thing, like the example you gave, if I'm on M30 and My setting is first AHTF, when H1 closes and a signal on M30 is now static and the indicator is nrp, will the signal remain permanen Or it's possible for it to repaint or recalculate as more H1 signals appear. due to AHTF, thanks!!!

Hello dear coders! I found an indicator on the net that is built according to the "Donchian channel" type. If you have time, take a look at it. Is it possible to change the color of the central line when the slope changes and, if possible, to add alerts and arrows when doing so. I am using it with a period of 68. It turns out quite an interesting picture. However, you can play with the parameters. For example, the Fibo number of 55 also looks interesting (faster reaction to price movement).
These users thanked the author Yuri_I for the post:
mecca

Yuri_I wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:08 am Hello dear coders! I found an indicator on the net that is built according to the "Donchian channel" type. If you have time, take a look at it. Is it possible to change the color of the central line when the slope changes and, if possible, to add alerts and arrows when doing so. I am using it with a period of 68. It turns out quite an interesting picture. However, you can play with the parameters. For example, the Fibo number of 55 also looks interesting (faster reaction to price movement).
Just noticed your request will work on an updated version tomorrow, unless someone gets to it first.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Yuri_I, mecca