Re: DSL (Discontinued Signal Line) indicators

edandy wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:23 pm Please house, i need an alert to this good indicator. DSL OCN NMA fast 2 BT with (mtf)
Have this version with arrows and alerts.
Also have 4 type of levels....DSL ema-fema, quantile or floating....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 15):
太虚一毫, erynade, ionone, ChuChu Rocket, Jimmy, Mundu19, trailingedge, talaate, camisa, edandy, jonnyfx4711, michaelB, craibern, A_5, Jedidiah

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

kvak wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 10:11 am Have this version with arrows and alerts.
This is solid bro! Haven't seen this one before :clap:

太虚一毫 wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:42 pm masterpiece! :thumbup:
It is reliable to use this indicator to scalp.
Thank you for the heads up and recommendation 太虚一毫! Indeed a great non-repainting scalping indicator :thumbup:
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, kvak
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

kvak wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 10:11 am Have this version with arrows and alerts.
太虚一毫 wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:42 pm masterpiece! :thumbup:
It is reliable to use this indicator to scalp.

Brilliant indicator. This one reminds me of your legendary Deviation Scaled Moving Average even though they are different codes, they are both really good for scalping! Thanks Kvak :razz:
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 4):
太虚一毫, Mundu19, kvak, Jedidiah
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

kvak wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:09 am Hello...Someone ask me in PM to make simple version of one Xard indicator, MA with TMA.

Note: The TMA used is TMA Centered which recalculates and need to refresh the chart, either manually or use the AutoRefresh indicator.

Also upload new version of DSL VQ when you use 27 averages for smoothing methods.

No need template, simple attach indicators to window, all is default settings.
Dear kavak

I have tried to extract most from your modification - XU+TMA mod.
I looked for Buffer that control ribbon color but did not find anyone which is matched exactly with it. Can you please suggest me?
In this attempt, I found an interesting thing - Buffer 28. I wonder if this Buffer 28 repaint or change value after current candle closes.
And could you please explain the logic of value of this Buffer? It seems to guide me the trend very well.

Thank you.

phuping wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:43 pm Dear kavak

I have tried to extract most from your modification - XU+TMA mod.
I looked for Buffer that control ribbon color but did not find anyone which is matched exactly with it. Can you please suggest me?
In this attempt, I found an interesting thing - Buffer 28. I wonder if this Buffer 28 repaint or change value after current candle closes.
And could you please explain the logic of value of this Buffer? It seems to guide me the trend very well.

Thank you.
Hi. Yes buffer 28 is buffer for coloring channel(cross of 2 channels) and because it is TMA centered, this buffer may recalculate.