Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

kenshin281180# wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:06 am Hello Sir,

Are you able to share the settings of that rsi mod please.
Save the set file into your presets folder which is located in your MQL4 folder, When opening the indicator onto your chart load the saved details. I hope you like:)
These users thanked the author Jon for the post (total 5):
pfxi, kenshin281180#, KAESER444, kodisfx, DaveTrader

keys898 wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:51 pm Are you ever going to share your template that everyone is asking for or just post profits?
Don't be carried away by his profits, that is his aim so you can come to his dm and he would sell the settings and indicator to you. I bet that is not a real account but a Demo account. Why would someone enter into a thread that has nothing to do with his system to show case profits? Think, he is just an average scammer
A man's Past is his Pride, But my Pride is Shaping the Future.

Narutopips wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:08 pm Don't be carried away by his profits, that is his aim so you can come to his dm and he would sell the settings and indicator to you. I bet that is not a real account but a Demo account. Why would someone enter into a thread that has nothing to do with his system to show case profits? Think, he is just an average scammer
Oh I could care less about his profits. I have my own system that I gladly share. My issue is that he’s always “thanking Xard” and this and that while others have consistently requested what he’s using. He purposely goes out his way to cut off his screens shots to not disclosure his indicators but has no problem posting his so called profits which add nothing to the group but to boost his own ego. All the indicators he’s using is free. People just wanted his template.

keys898 wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:24 am Oh I could care less about his profits. I have my own system that I gladly share. My issue is that he’s always “thanking Xard” and this and that while others have consistently requested what he’s using. He purposely goes out his way to cut off his screens shots to not disclosure his indicators but has no problem posting his so called profits which add nothing to the group but to boost his own ego. All the indicators he’s using is free. People just wanted his template.
Well he is only trying to get attention that is one of there Old trick they use. there are plenty of them here and on telegram, what they do is exactly like this, they are looking for Newbies to prey on. its an old format, please everyone Beware.
These users thanked the author Narutopips for the post:
lanze1948
A man's Past is his Pride, But my Pride is Shaping the Future.

Relax man :D
Im not here looking for dm nor sell settings.
This is a free forum and everything here is free.
What we have to do is pick up that free stuff and use it to our benefit.
But before we get any benefit from it, we have to work with and try different settings until we find something that suits us.
That's all.
Narutopips wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:08 pm Don't be carried away by his profits, that is his aim so you can come to his dm and he would sell the settings and indicator to you. I bet that is not a real account but a Demo account. Why would someone enter into a thread that has nothing to do with his system to show case profits? Think, he is just an average scammer

The indicator, the template, the moving average, the rsi, the macd and the list goes on.
These are all make ups or cosmetics :lol:
They just paint a beautiful picture, not pips :sweat:
You need to understand price action, watch support and resistance price points, monitor how price reacts those price points when London or New York Opens.
When you look at my screenshots, you can see where the support and resistance points are drawn, the Open Line, London Open Line, New York Open Line.
These are the key things you need to look out for.
keys898 wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:24 am Oh I could care less about his profits. I have my own system that I gladly share. My issue is that he’s always “thanking Xard” and this and that while others have consistently requested what he’s using. He purposely goes out his way to cut off his screens shots to not disclosure his indicators but has no problem posting his so called profits which add nothing to the group but to boost his own ego. All the indicators he’s using is free. People just wanted his template.