Re: DSL (Discontinued Signal Line) indicators

kvak wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:22 am Iam not posting this version, it is only experiment, but if you want it test here is...VQ with dsl levels....

For the settings file to use on 15 Minute charts, please see here: DSL VQ MT4 Settings for 15M Trading.
Amazing template please could you share the indicators and the template here?.. especially the band and the indicator that colours the candle grey
These users thanked the author Knight for the post:
kodisfx

Knight wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 11:43 am Amazing template please could you share the indicators and the template here?.. especially the band and the indicator that colours the candle grey
Hello...Someone ask me in PM to make simple version of one Xard indicator, MA with TMA.

Note: The TMA used is TMA Centered which recalculates and need to refresh the chart, either manually or use the AutoRefresh indicator.

Also upload new version of DSL VQ when you use 27 averages for smoothing methods.

No need template, simple attach indicators to window, all is default settings.

jonnyfx4711 wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:30 am i just realized that and the fact that there are so many with arrows on the chart can any be modified to show on the indicator window?
Added the arrows to show in the indicator window.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
jonnyfx4711, josi, kvak, moey_dw, trailingedge, craibern

mrtools wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:17 am Added the arrows to show in the indicator window.
Thank you MRTOOLS there seems to be a bug because i cant get it to load on my chart if you would can you please guide me on to getting this to work?
I'm thinking maybe another file or a Dll may work; i don't want to pirate this at all i just need help attaching it to my chart and seeing it effectively work maybe you will help

jonnyfx4711 wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:41 am Thank you MRTOOLS there seems to be a bug because i cant get it to load on my chart if you would can you please guide me on to getting this to work?
I'm thinking maybe another file or a Dll may work; i don't want to pirate this at all i just need help attaching it to my chart and seeing it effectively work maybe you will help
Are you getting any messages in your terminal? No other files or dll's are required for it to work.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
jonnyfx4711