Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

kenshin281180# wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:14 am Here's my contribution to xards or beasts charts. The screen shot is beasts chart. I added 4 indicators. Leave them all of them on the default settinngs except for the step one more ma indicator. The forex reversal will line up with your elliot wave the big#3 to be exact if you've ever used the pets indicator. Hopefully this helps everyone. I also added the 50 linear weighted ma and 200 linear weighted ma. There is a one more step ma that I added with the setting of 10 and looking at the 1hr. You'll notice a small yellow or green dot on the chart. The thinking behind that indicator is that you use the 200 ma as the guide and as long as the sell dot is below the 200 its a strong signal to sell and vice versa.

you have any guidance on how to use the CCI Highlight and the RSI in conjunction with your trading rules?

First trade after London Open was short and quick :)
Most of the time, price is in a range from Asia to London Open up until New York Open.
I always look for counter-trend trades during these sessions.
But when New York Opens, price is like a Roller Coaster :Fire: :Fire: :Fire:

Xard, How is your trading? Are you on track? Hitting 20% / 40% a day?
Attachments
These users thanked the author msbh for the post (total 2):
kodisfx, DaveTrader

msbh wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:09 am First trade after London Open was short and quick :)
Most of the time, price is in a range from Asia to London Open up until New York Open.
I always look for counter-trend trades during these sessions.
But when New York Opens, price is like a Roller Coaster :Fire: :Fire: :Fire:

Xard, How is your trading? Are you on track? Hitting 20% / 40% a day?
Are you ever going to share your template that everyone is asking for or just post profits?