Re: OBV Trend Trading System

scdihan wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:40 pm Dear Jimmy,

Apologies & tnx for quick reply.

well I was referring to indicator "OBV2.01_mtf+alerts histo" and possibilities of adding push notifications. (when the color changes on the histo.)

Tnx again for your quick reply. :)
I would also love to add if an 'automatic higher timeframe' option to it, it would be super awesome.

Knight wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:38 pm I would also love to add if an 'automatic higher timeframe' option to it, it would be super awesome.
Try this ...updated with AHTF
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 5):
Knight, erynade, Thangarasu, 太虚一毫, ParallelNative

Knight wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 11:32 am Your indicators are beautiful man. We do not deserve you.

Just out of curiosity, what is your favourite indicator for entering a trade, or taking entries. A perfect balance in timing, not way too early and not lagging either.
Thank you, this indicator is made by Mrtools I only add AHTF.
In this time I fascinating and trade "XARD" style .I definitely recommend trying..
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
Knight

kvak wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:14 am Thank you, this indicator is made by Mrtools I only add AHTF.
In this time I fascinating and trade "XARD" style .I definitely recommend trying..
Thank you so much for your response. Xard has alot of templates, I got lost in his thread as to which one to actually use. Which of the Xard templates do you recommend so I can get to work?.

Knight wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 9:29 am I just noticed that the first higher timeframe here is M10 instead of M15 on the M5 chart, making the second higher timeframe M15 and the Third higher timeframe M30 instead of H1, can this be fixed?
Try now.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
太虚一毫, BeatlemaniaSA, Knight, kvak