Re: Supertrend indicators for MT4

Jonln wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:06 pm On here my friend

viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8474681
Quinton2001 wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:09 pm Try to Download Xu-Hybrid by Beatlemania you will find it there.
Thank you very much.

I don't want to spam this thread, but I'm using this strategy around 3 months
and the result quite good (sorry, I didn't trade much). I just want to request something from @mrtools about the Histogram, I put this indicator as same like this one and follow from the youtube for period and multiplier, can we get single histogram indicator with triple values instead put it on 3 on our chart?

limevanilla wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:49 pm Thank you very much.

I don't want to spam this thread, but I'm using this strategy around 3 months and the result quite good (sorry, I didn't trade much). I just want to request something from @mrtools about the Histogram, I put this indicator as same like this one and follow from the youtube for period and multiplier, can we get single histogram indicator with triple values instead put it on 3 on our chart?

You thing somethink like this?
Added entry lines, signal to signal...

PS: For the Triple Supertrend chart version, please see here: Triple Supertrend on chart.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 13):
Jimmy, thomdel, viklam, limevanilla, 太虚一毫, kodisfx, Krunal Gajjar, mancangkul, Thangarasu, michaelB, MaxTorque, Jedidiah, PIPin Tom

thomdel wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:08 pm Respected Sir,
If Possible, Request you to Please : Add Arrows Option : when all 3 histo match ( example : you have provided vertical line option )

Thanks for your Generosity, Time, Efforts, Shares.
Thanks.
Added also arrows options....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 10):
Rabi, thomdel, charli, kodisfx, SijjiN, 太虚一毫, camisa, Chickenspicy, pail1217, RodrigoRT7