Re: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:57 am There is a mtf version here Squeeze advanced
Hello MrTools

Thank for your swift reply. I would like to appologize for not giving an accurate description of my request.

I am aware of the indicator known as the "Bollinger Band Squeeze". The indicator I am inquiring about is named "Bollinger Band Squeeze with MACD". Despite Their similar names, there is a big differance between the two. My indicator, "Bollinger Band Squeeze with MACD", actually displays 'The Volatility Squeeze' as bars in the Volume Histogram. While the "Bollinger Band Squeeze" indicator simply displays 'The Volatility Squeeze' as tiny dots of the mid line.

The differance in graphical presentation is a big differance for me. Hence my request. As of now I cannot find a MTF version of this BB Squeeze indicator that shows the Price squeeze as part of the volume histogram rather than as dots on the midline in the forum that you linked.

I did however come across a BB Squeeze indicator similar to mine that was posted by Mntiwana called 'Bollinger Squeeze v8'. And I have asked him if there is a MTF version of it because I havent seen one.

viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8412977&start=170

I like tha options that you added to this one (Bottom of Page)

viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8412977&p=1295 ... 1295409314

I would appreciate any help you could provide. Thanks

Re: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

Itsart3 wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:16 am Hello Banzai...

Are there any versions of the "Jurik Bands arrows alerts mtf" for Subwindow?? If not would it be possible to create one?

Many Thanks
Make this, try...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 7):
Jimmy, vvFish, Itsart3, RexVola, 太虚一毫, alexm, Jedidiah