Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:17 pm Posted it here Bollinger band type indicators
Hi Mrtools,

One of my aims of asking for all averages and all prices was to help smoothen the yellow signal. However, only the upper and lower bands are affected when I change price and average method, the signal remains largely the same. Is there a way you can include an option to smoothen the yellow signal?
Thanks for your help.

traderokey wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:35 pm Hi Mrtools,

One of my aims of asking for all averages and all prices was to help smoothen the yellow signal. However, only the upper and lower bands are affected when I change price and average method, the signal remains largely the same. Is there a way you can include an option to smoothen the yellow signal?
Thanks for your help.
Posted a version using jurik smoothing here Bollinger band indicators
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
traderokey

Hi Mr Tools and Coders Respectively,

I wanted to know if we have the Accelerator Oscillator with a MA? I have been trying this out as a filter to confirm entries. It seems to work pretty well. If you are buying, you want to make sure the histo is above the MA and vice versa for a sell. With a couple of moving averages (5/21 EMAs) on the the chart, it can be a very useful filter. And if alerts were on the histo passing the MA, we would have great entry signals.
Attachments

naluvs01 wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:58 am Hi Mr Tools and Coders Respectively,

I wanted to know if we have the Accelerator Oscillator with a MA? I have been trying this out as a filter to confirm entries. It seems to work pretty well. If you are buying, you want to make sure the histo is above the MA and vice versa for a sell. With a couple of moving averages (5/21 EMAs) on the the chart, it can be a very useful filter. And if alerts were on the histo passing the MA, we would have great entry signals.
Posted a version here Accelerator