Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

ionone wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:11 pm I found this indicator that has converted a MT5 indicator to MT4
but they did a terrible job by just copy/pasting the code and hoping it will work. The way bars are processed is inversed in MT5 (from 0 to rates_total) while in MT4 it's from Bars to 0.
of course the result is different from the original indicator, but it is quite amazing as a matter of fact
signals are holy grail level.

my question is : is it possible to program the indicator so it gives same result as the wrong MT4 ? or is it not possible at all ?

a little challenge for you programmers.

thanks

Jeff
dear Mr. Malden/Mr.Tools
can you please update this indicator to mt4 version.. i am looking for signal line as shown in snap if possible.!!!
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:12 pm That version has been translated to mt4 a long time ago, why not use one of those versions, would imagine doing it any other way would result in repainting.
i dont know mt5 indicator is same model.. I find mt4 versions as you mentioned, but the signal lines are not similiar. anyway.. thanks for your infromation.
:thumbup:
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi