LikeRemoving Numbers Top Left Of MT4 Help Requested

I know this is pretty basic stuff, but I am a bit stumped.

In the Blue encircled (Top Left of chart), these numbers change when the price changes, I see some charts of folks, these numbers are removed.

How do I remove them so I can put a clock in there and will removing them effect anything ?

Secondly, with Market Watch, I used to be able to see the 'Pairs' but no need to see the prices, every time I try to drag it to do this, it just reverts back to the default in the screenshot. I s there any trick to this please ?

Thx if anyone knows
Attachments
It's A Never Ending Story
"Just because you park your freckle in front of a monitor does not mean there is a trade just waiting for your arrival."
Quote by some dude in the Xard thread.

Re: Removing Numbers Top Left Of MT4 Help Requested

Toad Fish wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:06 pm I know this is pretty basic stuff, but I am a bit stumped.

In the Blue encircled (Top Left of chart), these numbers change when the price changes, I see some charts of folks, these numbers are removed.

How do I remove them so I can put a clock in there and will removing them effect anything ?

Secondly, with Market Watch, I used to be able to see the 'Pairs' but no need to see the prices, every time I try to drag it to do this, it just reverts back to the default in the screenshot. I s there any trick to this please ?

Thx if anyone knows
Your first problem is easy.... Right Click on the chart.... Choose the last option "Properties": The following dialogue box will open.... Uncheck the OHLC....
The 2nd issue is resolved from the beginning when you download an MT4 and have not yet logged into your account..... You set the appearance of the chart in any way you like. Then log into your account... That appearance of the screen becomes default.... After that whenever you open mt4, it will show all those settings you have made for easy navigation...
Attachments
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post:
trailingedge

Re: Removing Numbers Top Left Of MT4 Help Requested

Toad Fish wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:06 pm I know this is pretty basic stuff, but I am a bit stumped.

Thx if anyone knows
Hi, those are the OHLC. Right click on chart > Properties > and uncheck 'Show OHLC'.