Re: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

Hello Mr Tools,

Could you please add Least Squares moving average (or a full averages version that includes Least Squares moving average) to Bollinger Bands - histo indicator?

All versions in the forum are ex4 files, found here:
download/file.php?id=3406973
download/file.php?id=3397753
download/file.php?id=3383958

(Planning in testing in EA, if possible please switch default for alerts to OFF)

Here a main chart version of bollinger bands with LSMA: download/file.php?id=3396568

Thank you,

chris006 wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:31 am Hello Mr Tools,

Could you please add Least Squares moving average (or a full averages version that includes Least Squares moving average) to Bollinger Bands - histo indicator?

All versions in the forum are ex4 files, found here:
download/file.php?id=3406973
download/file.php?id=3397753
download/file.php?id=3383958

(Planning in testing in EA, if possible please switch default for alerts to OFF)

Here a main chart version of bollinger bands with LSMA: download/file.php?id=3396568

Thank you,
Added all the averages.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
chris006, thomdel, Jimmy, Chickenspicy

traderokey wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:44 am Hi Mrtools,

It's me again. If it is possible could you please add all price options and all averages to this version of Bollinger Band indicator.

Thanks for your help.

BBflat_sw alerts.mq4
Added all the price options and all the averages.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 9):
Jimmy, traderokey, rudiarius, Krunal Gajjar, kvak, talaate, simon_n3z, A_5, Jedidiah

Sure, test though (my indicators are scattered in different folders so cannot verify it is working) cause I substituted all indicator paths in the template to the root indicator folder.
(Copy indis to MQL4\Indicators folder)

forrest85 wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:34 pm Hallo.
Could you share your template?
These users thanked the author chris006 for the post (total 2):
thomdel, KAESER444

traderokey wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:35 pm Hi Mrtools,

One of my aims of asking for all averages and all prices was to help smoothen the yellow signal. However, only the upper and lower bands are affected when I change price and average method, the signal remains largely the same. Is there a way you can include an option to smoothen the yellow signal?
Thanks for your help.
Added jurik smoothing.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
traderokey, Mundu19