Re: Fractal Order Blocks Open Secret System

For Some of my friends who are using the 30M FOBOSS strategy:
BTC 30M
One can't predict with high level of certainty how far a swing will go... But there are certain clues on the indicator window you can use to your advantage.. First, how early you get the signal from the indicator. Second, how squeezed/tightly knit the indicator is. Both these signals combined give you an indication of the momentum that is building up before a strong move in the market. The first signal is flawless. You had hours to plan your trade and commit to the move.... Order Block had formed, it was retested and there was no indication that price might continue further, the indicator window had already turned red and was squeezed tightly. The signal formed at the upper extreme of the indicator. If you want certainty with your signals, wait for the retest of the OB. When the retest confirms your trade, that perhaps is the most certain trade you will get from the system.... Hope it helps
Attachments

15M SP500
I don't trade 15M any more because most of the signals come in the London session which I can't trade because I am not around. But the same concept applies to lower timeframes as it does to higher timeframes.. Wait for the formation of the OB and carefully observe how squeezed the indicator windows are... Take confirmation from both the indicator windows then commit to the trade......
Attachments
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post:
erynade

DSL STochastic DSL STochastic
Hi, Mustafa, first i wanna thank you for such a great stuff that you post. I have been using your setup for 2 days, but put some changes for my trading style. But, i noticed that my dsl stochastic is not same like yours. I have try playing with the setting but didnt get the same setup like yours. It just show single line and not multiple line. Did you know why?

jaba_ajfx wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 1:24 am
Hi, Mustafa, first i wanna thank you for such a great stuff that you post. I have been using your setup for 2 days, but put some changes for my trading style. But, i noticed that my dsl stochastic is not same like yours. I have try playing with the setting but didnt get the same setup like yours. It just show single line and not multiple line. Did you know why?
Interesting! Yours show single line because you are using one dsl stochastic...... Use more than one dsl stochastics in the same window and there will be more than one line.......
I have already explained this in some previous post, you may scroll back to that post.