Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

naluvs01 wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:59 am hi Mr Tools,

Just want to say thanks for everything, first of all. And you made this wonderful upgrade to the Accelerator Oscillator for me and added the alerts. I have one more small request, can you add arrows on the zero cross? It doesn't have to be on the chart, but on the sub-window. Either is fine. To try and make it easier, I found a code by Mladen that has arrows and alerts (I added push notifications and hope I did it right...), but they appear on the slope change, not zero cross (1st indicator, 2nd is yours).

So which ever is best, thanks again!!!!!!
Added zero cross arrows.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
naluvs01, keys898, alpha24

Hi Mr. Tools,

I have a request. I found these indicators that are based on indices. Is it possible to add a moving average with alerts on crosses? I wish I knew how or if you could do one, I could add it to the others.

I would be eternally grateful!!

Thank you in advance for your consideration!!!!!!
These users thanked the author naluvs01 for the post:
QSD

I found these as well for everyone. They are based on indices, but you can select the MA period. The problem with these indicators is the colors, once changed, don't stay when you switch to another pair. A zero cross with alerts would be a great addition, but I think the previous request for a MA cross, would be most beneficial.

Again, thank you!
These users thanked the author naluvs01 for the post (total 2):
QSD, Thangarasu