Re: Traders joking ...

Supreme court nominee Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson not defining what a woman is

"What is a woman?"
"I don't know, I'm not a biologist."

I asked my Grampa what he thought of transgenders. He simply stated “You can paint a dove black, but it doesn’t make it a crow.”
Great analogy for anyone who’s confused.

A lady..."I am not a vet but I know what a dog is." Brilliant.

Imagine where is our society now when we have to explain who is women and who is not😂

Man: "punches a woman"
Police: Why did you punch the woman?
Man: I didn't know she's a woman. I'm not a biologist.

Trans Weirdos
“I am Now a Woman”
Everyone: What is a Woman?

Biden: I'm looking for a black woman. Are you black?
Her: Yes.
Biden: Are you a woman?
Her: Bruh, I dunno; I'm not a biologist.

The fact that i have to question if my wife is a "woman" is scary

If she cant make a decision on the definition of a woman after personally handling the physical 'evidence' for the past few decades in her own shower, how can we expect her to make crucial decisions on the Supreme Court?

"what is a woman?"
a woman: " i have no idea"

By saying she’s not a biologist in answer to the question she is confirming agreement with a biologists definition of ‘woman’ which is what it is outlined - two X chromosomes, menstruates, breastfeeds, with a body physically designed to give birth. A male person ticks none of these boxes, therefore a man cannot be a woman.

A human should be able to switch between being a man or woman at will, anytime anywhere! That's democracy and freedom of speech and freedom of being whoever you want you to be!

THAT'S A QUESTION SHOULD HAVE NEVERED BEEN ASKED... IT'S COMPLICATED 🧐🧐🧐

If someone told me 20 years ago that in 2022, women who can't explain what women are would be hired because they are women, I would sh*t myself.
These users thanked the author NewLight for the post (total 2):
ionone, Jedidiah