Re: YISRAEL IS QUITING FOREX,FINALE,FINAL GIFT,WHAT COMES NEXT

Thanks guys for your wishes...I really really really want to become a monk...when I do I wont leave you I will come back and give you my phone number.
lastly thanks Charli for that smoothing sunlight music it provided guidance and healing.
Also for andrei-1 pls don't lose hope...you are a great programmer and a kind helping soul that suffered lots of pain like me...I see lots of potential
These users thanked the author yisrael for the post (total 2):
sal, vvFish
A famous quote in documentary "Money Robots":55% winrate is enough to make money

Re: YISRAEL IS QUITING FOREX,FINALE,FINAL GIFT,WHAT COMES NEXT

yisrael wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:23 pm Thanks guys for your wishes...I really really really want to become a monk...when I do I wont leave you I will come back and give you my phone number.
lastly thanks Charli for that smoothing sunlight music it provided guidance and healing.
Also for andrei-1 pls don't lose hope...you are a great programmer and a kind helping soul that suffered lots of pain like me...I see lots of potential

gods peace be with you. amen ave maria. iam don bosco from india, my prayers to you for being marys child and doing gods work and saving souls for Jesus Christ. may holy sprit anoint you and guide you all the way you travel amen ave maria
These users thanked the author trinitygod3 for the post:
yisrael