Re: Pumba´s - Swing Trading System

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:20 pm It's impressive to see how much the AMR (Average Monthly Range) line is currently acting as Support on Spot Gold :Shocked:

It's laying dormant at the AMR right now but I'm looking for a Long signal and a blast to the upside still

Yes! I am also still waiting for a potential bullish move!

Thats why I just took a small short Trade given the signal was very good.

AMR is a very powerful tool
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post:
moey_dw
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

promixer wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:24 pm Just curious why you didn't take the trade at the arrow? You wanted another confirmation of breaking the trendline?
We were still in the middle of the range/consolidation so I wanted a confirmation yes! Else I would have taken the Trade a bit earlier which would have increased my RR by quite a bit. sometimes its better to play it more save!
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

QuestionRe: Pumba´s - Swing Trading System

PumbaPLS wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:16 pm AMR is a very powerful tool
i wonder what cause price to react so much like get stuck or bounce on the AMR line........ like for me its a very intriguing thing cos yeah there is pivots, murray math, daily open etc etc but those got NOTHING on dis AMR the price really reacts 2 it man!!! 🤔🤔🤔

like what is mysterious is it is average monthly range & not even monthly high or low it is just AVERAGE range but it has huge effects on price........ so trippy!!!!
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
TraderX
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:33 am i wonder what cause price to react so much like get stuck or bounce on the AMR line........ like for me its a very intriguing thing cos yeah there is pivots, murray math, daily open etc etc but those got NOTHING on dis AMR the price really reacts 2 it man!!! 🤔🤔🤔

like what is mysterious is it is average monthly range & not even monthly high or low it is just AVERAGE range but it has huge effects on price........ so trippy!!!!
I'm aware some traders use ATR levels for support/resistance. Mostly as confluence, not standalone. So as well as AMR (monthly), you can also see a similar effect with average daily (ADR) and weekly (AWR) 👍
These users thanked the author TraderX for the post:
PumbaPLS

moey_dw wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:33 am i wonder what cause price to react so much like get stuck or bounce on the AMR line........ like for me its a very intriguing thing cos yeah there is pivots, murray math, daily open etc etc but those got NOTHING on dis AMR the price really reacts 2 it man!!! 🤔🤔🤔

Its very simple and nothing special really.

Lets say GBPUSD moved 1 month 300pips the next month 320.. the next month 280...
The next month starts and it we now moved 300pios what is more likely to happen? Is GBPUSD moving now 100pips more in that direction? Or is it going hold/retrace?

Probability speaking

Imagine a ball that you push underwater, the deeper you go the more difficult it gets to push it further down, till you cant hold on anymore and it pushes back to the surface

LikeRe: Pumba´s - Swing Trading System

PumbaPLS wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:33 pm Pumba´s Swing Trading System

Entries:

🔻 Only Trade with the major Trend (Trend envelope)

🔻 Only Trade in the direction of APB Candle Color

🔻 Only Enter with Arrow Signal (ZWinner Alert)

🔻 Only Trade when Confirmation/Exit Indicator (QQE) confirms Trend
(Lines crossing)

🔻 Only Trade with RSI stepping UP/DOWN in your desired direction

Note: ZWinner is a simple 3 + 5 EMA cross Indicator, Arrows might disappear if MA´s are overlapped and Market changes direction, but it does not repaint
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Exiting:

Options

🔻 Exit with early Exit Indicator (QQE)

🔻 Exit when APB changed to opposite Color

🔻 Exit when AMR is hit

🔻 Exit at certain RR Target

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Filtering:

🔻 Only Trade when Volatility Indicator shows “Volatility Valid”

🔻 Only Trade when Currency Indicator agrees

🔻 Only Trade when APB Candle has FULL Candle coloured

🔻 You may want to wait for a Pullback if AWR 100% is hit

🔻 You may want to wait for a Pullback if AMR 100% is hit

Updated Current Version

SwingTradingNNFXFinal.rar

Small Update thanks to MrTolls on the APB Indicator:
APBCandles.setAPB Candles - 1.01 (bt).ex4

Older Versions:

SwingTradingNNFXv4.rar

SwingTradingNNFXv3.rar

SwingTradingNNFXv2.rar

SwingTradingNNFX.rar

If anyone has problems with the Planet indicator even while using the Updated Version then please use either of these: Be aware that Signals might differ on V6, so I suggest using the V3 (in updated Version) without showing the Dots or the "OnChart" Version, This Indicator is still being Updated continously at the moment.

OIY-PlanetX-Hist-v6.0.ex4
OIY-PlanetX-OnChart.ex4
OIY-PlanetX-Line-v7.0.ex4

You need to:
  • Unpack the .rar file from the first post.
  • Then you copy the .ex4 files in your MT4`s indicator folder.
  • The script files go in the script folder, the .tpl file you copy in the template folder.
  • Done this, in MT4 you refresh your indicators list and load the "ForexSwing" template
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I'm really thank you. I'm very interesting this trading system.
I'll try my trading with this system.
Practice make perfect.
Thanks so much again!
These users thanked the author MAUNG MAUNG THWIN for the post:
PumbaPLS

Just wanted to mention an alternative indicator to Zwinner on Pumba's excellent set up.

Personally Zwinner creates far too much "noise" on my charts and too many false alerts.

I use a paid for indicator called "Gold Stuff" whilch eliminates pretty much all the noise Zwinner creates and leaves me with fewer (and far more accurate) alerts.

I've attached two screenshots taken this morning. The first has both Zwinner (red and green) & Gold Stuff (aqua & pink) alerts printed. The second screenshot has just Gold Stuff alerts. You decide which you prefer.

There is an almost identical free indicator to Gold stuff on MQL5 called IndoTrend. My only concern is that it seems to require far more resource to work. Maybe Mr Tools could take a look?
Attachments