Re: Trading Pullbacks System

Crew001 wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:16 am Perfect trade. I've been really happy trading this approach for a few months now. Its been a trendy period though, so I hope Id know when to stay out when we get to a flatter period.
Yes true if is there is zero movement no trades. But I made this system to avoid chop/flat markets. Spot impulses and the MA's can help (angle / widened), also consider trading multiple timeframes if your broker allowes. In the end there is always a 'trend'.

After going through so many trading systems such as xard nd others i came to know about your system which is pretty good but can you give details on how to use MA's in context with trendlines and zones? you mean don't enter into trade when MA's are Flat what do you mean by Flat As?? like they are apart or the are closing in or crossover. sorry i am new to trading still learning sorry very novice question.

abhisaroha wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:57 pm After going through so many trading systems such as xard nd others i came to know about your system which is pretty good but can you give details on how to use MA's in context with trendlines and zones? you mean don't enter into trade when MA's are Flat what do you mean by Flat As?? like they are apart or the are closing in or crossover. sorry i am new to trading still learning sorry very novice question.
flat and nicely apart = momentum (grey ellipse) like today euraud
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post:
Jedidiah

i have been testing your system from last one week it works almost all the time if followed properly. its pretty good when compared to xard and others. clear and more accurate and less confusing in my opinion. well i am just novice so i will not have biases towards anyone's system because i am not using any for long time. i test see results and compare and based on that i can say thanks a ton.

it Makes sense when using moving averages in combination with zones which are basically big players accumulating. and trendline breaks confirms it. i never thought it was this easy , well not easy but yea less confusing atleast.

So far i have realized best too in trading is common sense. i think common sense is the best indicator on can have.

Thanks again!
These users thanked the author abhisaroha for the post:
Meyney