Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

j1394 wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:50 am Hello MrTools,

This indicator was created by Mladen quite a while ago but while testing I see that some signals disappear even after the candle has closed, could you please take a look at this and possibly fix this to have the arrows as non repaint once the candle is closed?

Thanks in advance.
Being that the channel is using TMA centered (recalculates/repaints) that would not be possible.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
j1394

Hello MrTools,

Thanks for always helping in a promptly matter! I found the following mq4 file which is a non repainting RSI-TMA according to what I am seeing. Would it be possible to add some arrows to the indicator once the RSI comes out/in the channel? Also I wanted to see with you if it's truly non repainting, I've been monitoring this one and it looks good.

Regards

j1394 wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 2:45 pm Hello MrTools,

Thanks for always helping in a promptly matter! I found the following mq4 file which is a non repainting RSI-TMA according to what I am seeing. Would it be possible to add some arrows to the indicator once the RSI comes out/in the channel? Also I wanted to see with you if it's truly non repainting, I've been monitoring this one and it looks good.

Regards
Looks like it doesn't repaint and added the arrows.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
太虚一毫, kvak, oskar656, j1394, pipsquirrel, camisa