Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:58 pm Dear moderators and forum members,

I know that I have been absent/missing from this forum and everyone has been wondering what happened. Trading and anything related to it has been the last thing on my mind and in my life. When tragedy hits your life everything else loses it's "importance" :stressed:

I have been "missing" because I lost my wife. She was killed in an accident and my life just fell apart. I've just come back to let everyone know I am still around but will not be doing anything anymore on the forum for the foreseeable future. When I am ready and in a good place I'll be back but for now there are more important things in my life than trading.

How quickly a person's life can change :mistake: No amount of pip$ can bring a life back!

I wish you all success in your trading and maybe one day in the future we'll meet again.

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Words cannot even express our sorrow :stressed:
These users thanked the author notice for the post (total 4):
太虚一毫, Jimmy, dansmol, jonnyfx4711

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:58 pm Dear moderators and forum members,

I know that I have been absent/missing from this forum and everyone has been wondering what happened. Trading and anything related to it has been the last thing on my mind and in my life. When tragedy hits your life everything else loses it's "importance" :stressed:

I have been "missing" because I lost my wife. She was killed in an accident and my life just fell apart. I've just come back to let everyone know I am still around but will not be doing anything anymore on the forum for the foreseeable future. When I am ready and in a good place I'll be back but for now there are more important things in my life than trading.

How quickly a person's life can change :mistake: No amount of pip$ can bring a life back!

I wish you all success in your trading and maybe one day in the future we'll meet again.

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
my deepest condolences to you sir. i hope you find peace.
These users thanked the author renaissance7 for the post (total 3):
太虚一毫, Jimmy, dansmol

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Words fail me man. My sincere condolence to you and your family at this time. Take heart man, be strong , will be praying for you always.
These users thanked the author Narutopips for the post (total 4):
太虚一毫, Jimmy, dansmol, xcool
A man's Past is his Pride, But my Pride is Shaping the Future.

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
I wish you healing and peace. I know you feel terrible with a lot of pain currently right now but carry on and time helps you forget a bit about the pain. I am so sorry this happened to you, its nothing a person should have to go through. Have faith in change and in the brightness of the future. I could tell you are a kind person and are a light to others around you. You brought alot to this forum and made it a pleasure to be here. I wish you peace as soon as possible.
These users thanked the author KAESER444 for the post (total 4):
太虚一毫, Jimmy, dansmol, RodrigoRT7
LIFE IS WAR

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
My deepest condolences to you and your family Beatleman.
May her soul rest in peace and God give you the strength in this sad time.
If you need anything, please get in touch.
We are here for you :hug:
Take care
These users thanked the author msbh for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, dansmol

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Sad news Beatle 😭😭😭
Our hearts go out to you during this difficult time.
Sincere condolences and may his soul rest in peace 🙏🙏
These users thanked the author Merylfx for the post:
dansmol

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Accept My Sympathy