Re: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

erynade wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:58 pm hello Master Mr Mrtools,

OR by adding ma fillter with shift option, if shifted ma line crossing APB candles body so the color's body become neutral and add arrow + sound if APB candle on top / bottom ma line at 1st candle

thankyou very much Mrtools

Profit Reards
Erynade
Not sure how that would work since it is already using a ma high/low with a shift, need to think how to do it code wise.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
erynade

mrtools wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:03 am Not sure how that would work since it is already using a ma high/low with a shift, need to think how to do it code wise.
Hello Master Mr Mrtools,

thankyou about your reply,
now i try combine with your other indicator it's cool.
Many many many 1000000x thankyou
God Bless You Mrtools

Profit Regards
Erynade
Not too Fast, Not too Slow, "Safe and Profit"

Hopefully i got it right, made it as an option.

PS: If you are new to Average Price Bars, information on how to use them as well as a PDF to download can be found, here: How to use APB Average Price Bar Candles 📋
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 12):
PumbaPLS, Thangarasu, Jimmy, josi, erynade, Krunal Gajjar, 太虚一毫, Skyold, michaelB, MaxTorque, Jedidiah, BeatlemaniaSA

cvdm7756 wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:42 pm Good Day Mr Tools
The attached Heiken Ashi Histo was posted by yourself a while back, I don't have a mq4 version (I'm hoping you do).
Please would you add Alert and Push notification for when : 1) the Histo Bar Closes Above the MA level; 2) when the Histo moves Below the MA level.
Your time and effort is much appreciated.

!!! heiken ashi histo (mtf).ex4
Try.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
太虚一毫

ms123 wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:37 am I need normal heiken ashi candle, but display at saperate window.
There's lots of things we "need" in life. And for us, we need new members to take the time to read through our topics and use the Search 🔍

The good news: We've got lots of those Heiken Ashi subwindow indicators in this thread!
The bad news: You'll have to take the time to look through. But that's not too hard, right?

PS: I'll give you a hint. Check from pages 1 to 15 of this topic and you'll find exactly what you're looking for 👈
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Starship Door Gunner
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance