Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

kvak wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:25 am Hello.
Buzzer I think is repainting version of non lag MA, but i made it with button for you..... Trend step MA(some idiot is renamed) is originally Mladens step OMA. Use my BT version with autocandles.
In TS scalp added 3 menu for choose visible lines, histogram or arrows....
Wow wow wow, I'm impressed, thanks a great deal!!!
These users thanked the author A_5 for the post:
kvak

kvak wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:25 am Hello.
Buzzer I think is repainting version of non lag MA, but i made it with button for you..... Trend step MA(some idiot is renamed) is originally Mladens step OMA. Use my BT version with autocandles.
In TS scalp added 3 menu for choose visible lines, histogram or arrows....
Thanks again for the information, I just got buzzer and totally forgot test it, my bad, I have gotten non lag ma with button now, green pips, million dollars in your account. You made me feel on top of the trend already, thanks boss!!!!
These users thanked the author A_5 for the post (total 2):
kvak, ChuChu Rocket

quangvuig wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:29 pm Hello.
Can you help me to add the lines in Alligator mtf 1.01 BT to the lines that are green when price goes up, red when price falls like MA
Somethig like this? Or you think lines cross?
Colored aligator :) with AHTF and replace old button, now it is without "reclicking" bug....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 7):
太虚一毫, talaate, Thangarasu, Jimmy, ChuChu Rocket, MaxTorque, Jedidiah

Merylfx wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:44 am Hi kvak, can you add a button to this TDI indicator.
Many thanks for your help
Gratitude 🙏🙏
Hello. Try it
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 12):
toddanderson, Skyold, 太虚一毫, Merylfx, Jimmy, QSD, RodrigoRT7, Thangarasu, MaxTorque, moey_dw, Jedidiah, SijjiN