Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

amdudus wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 4:33 am Some indicators you might find interesting
Mom taught you to say thank you? :In Love:

A_5 wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:18 am
Could you add a button to these indicators please?
lukas arrows and curves mtf.mq4Trend Buzzer.mq4Trend Step MA.mq4TS_ Scalp v_8.2.1.mq4
finding them extremely usefulDouble CCI with SMA vbobslow VK & Cross alert+arrows+mtf.mq4

I don't know if TS_ Scalp v_8.2.1 and TS_ Scalp v_8.2.3 are redrawn.
Worth adding buttons if not redrawing.
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post (total 2):
andrei-1, demi

太虚一毫 wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 12:55 pm I don't know if TS_ Scalp v_8.2.1 and TS_ Scalp v_8.2.3 are redrawn.
Worth adding buttons if not redrawing.
Those indicators are not redrawing or repainting, the only thing is that all tsscalp are shifted by one bar, so those arrows are entries on the third bar just like most indicators that are displayed as lines. I thoroughly test all my indicators, I don't use redrawing indicators, just a personal choice, all indicators on my charts and strategy are non repaint
These users thanked the author A_5 for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, Krunal Gajjar

A_5 wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:18 am Could you add a button to these indicators please?
lukas arrows and curves mtf.mq4Trend Buzzer.mq4Trend Step MA.mq4TS_ Scalp v_8.2.1.mq4[url=download/file.php?id=3411914&mode=view] finding them extremely usefulDouble CCI with SMA vbobslow VK & Cross alert+arrows+mtf.mq4
Hello.
Buzzer I think is repainting version of non lag MA, but i made it with button for you..... Trend step MA is originally Mladens step OMA. Use my BT version with autocandles.
In TS scalp added 3 menu for choose visible lines, histogram or arrows....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 3):
A_5, 太虚一毫, Thangarasu

A_5 wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:18 am Could you add a button to these indicators please?
lukas arrows and curves mtf.mq4Trend Buzzer.mq4Trend Step MA.mq4TS_ Scalp v_8.2.1.mq4[url=download/file.php?id=3411914&mode=view] finding them extremely usefulDouble CCI with SMA vbobslow VK & Cross alert+arrows+mtf.mq4
CCI with button
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 6):
A_5, 太虚一毫, ChuChu Rocket, josi, Thangarasu, excellence