Re: Volume Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:15 am Did this version, not sure how close to the original though.
hihi mrtoolz can pls check cos very different from original hawkeye............ perhaps just minor thing & thx for coding new version but can make it identical to old if possible cos its really good volume indicator for traders!!

here is my example top subwindow is NEW and bottom is OLD the color bars different sor

ps mq4 is here viewtopic.php?p=1295461146#p1295461146

These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Sukulam
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:00 pm hihi mrtoolz can pls check cos very different from original hawkeye............ perhaps just minor thing & thx for coding new version but can make it identical to old if possible cos its really good volume indicator for traders!!

here is my example top subwindow is NEW and bottom is OLD the color bars different sor

ps mq4 is here viewtopic.php?p=1295461146#p1295461146
Hawkeye Volume indicator (updated)

This version is pretty close histo wise, except made the dotted volume average changeable.

PS: For traders who are new to the Hawkeye Volume indicator, you may refer to the PDF documents attached below.
PPS: For the very latest version of Hawkeye, please see: PS: For Mrtools's latest version, see here: Hawkeye Volume indicator and Kvak's "Candlestick Overlay" version: Hawkeye Candlesticks Overlay indicator.

Moving AveragesRe: Volume Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:01 am This version is pretty close histo wise, except made the dotted volume average changeable.
outstanding mrtoolz........ i'm so very grateful & even happier that we now have a mrtoolz version/recoding of hawkeye volume indicator at home here 😊😊😊
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, RodrigoRT7, BeatlemaniaSA
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Hi Mrtools,
I came across time segmented volume here and noted that it is good in determining the divergences and the breakout. There is a youtube video on that on how to use that indicator. Here the link:

Can you please add the divergences and the hidden divergences to the attached TSV indicator here that is similar MFI alert arrows divergence? Appreciate your help and effort here. Thanks.
These users thanked the author Vinodh for the post:
RodrigoRT7

Vinodh wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 12:20 am Hi Mrtools,
I came across time segmented volume here and noted that it is good in determining the divergences and the breakout. There is a youtube video on that on how to use that indicator. Here the link: VIDEO

Can you please add the divergences and the hidden divergences to the attached TSV indicator here that is similar MFI alert arrows divergence? Appreciate your help and effort here. Thanks.
Added divergence.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
stereotomy, pipsquirrel

mrtools wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:01 am Hawkeye Volume indicator (updated)

This version is pretty close histo wise, except made the dotted volume average changeable.

PS: For traders who are new to the Hawkeye Volume indicator, you may refer to the PDF documents attached below.
Dear MAster Mrtools,

it's cool, please add dot when cross over the line as waddah attar average + alert below
thankyou

Profit Regards
Erynade
Not too Fast, Not too Slow, "Safe and Profit"

erynade wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:16 pm Dear MAster Mrtools,

it's cool, please add dot when cross over the line as waddah attar average + alert below
waddah attar explosion - averages (alerts + arrows).ex4

thankyou

Profit Regards
Erynade
Arrows added. Has a setting for arrows on every signal true/false also.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
erynade, Jimmy, RexVola, pipsquirrel