Could you convert Supertrendprofit5 from MQ4 to work with MQ5 please. please. please.

Hello

How are you?

I would like you to help me convert this indicator from mq4 to mq5, please.

This indicator is Supertrendprofit5, the version that comes with arrow alerts, it is a good indicator that does not repaint, if it is possible that someone here could make the following changes in mq5:

- Define buy sell signal buffers
- Sound alerts
- Interpolated option
- It is to be used at 5 minutes in nasdaq and bitcoin futures

If it is possible to improve the parameters of precision and speed in the alerts.

I don't know what else could be improved in the indicator, but I see that the volume - volatility relationship, if it is not within an optimal range, it ends up failing with wrong signals.

I had thought of integrating the indicator as the Kaufman's indicator or an Atr, something that could restrict taking a signal where there was no volume or the volatility was very high, without affecting the function of the indicator, I hope that someone else here could give me better ideas, I hope this indicator will also serve you.

Most appreciated if you could spare your valuable time to do this, cannot thank you enough!

Thank you all very much, God bless you

Michael

Re: Could you convert Supertrendprofit5 from MQ4 to work with MQ5 please. please. please.

TEULAN wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:17 am Hello

How are you?

I would like you to help me convert this indicator from mq4 to mq5, please.

This indicator is Supertrendprofit5, the version that comes with arrow alerts, it is a good indicator that does not repaint, if it is possible that someone here could make the following changes in mq5:

- Define buy sell signal buffers
- Sound alerts
- Interpolated option
- It is to be used at 5 minutes in nasdaq and bitcoin futures

If it is possible to improve the parameters of precision and speed in the alerts.

I don't know what else could be improved in the indicator, but I see that the volume - volatility relationship, if it is not within an optimal range, it ends up failing with wrong signals.

I had thought of integrating the indicator as the Kaufman's indicator or an Atr, something that could restrict taking a signal where there was no volume or the volatility was very high, without affecting the function of the indicator, I hope that someone else here could give me better ideas, I hope this indicator will also serve you.

Most appreciated if you could spare your valuable time to do this, cannot thank you enough!

Thank you all very much, God bless you

Michael
It's decompiled.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
TEULAN

Re: Could you convert Supertrendprofit5 from MQ4 to work with MQ5 please. please. please.

TEULAN wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 12:07 pm yes here I add the MQ4 extension code file
That's a decompiled/hacked indicator. Please note that we do not work with decompiled/hacked indicators as per rules.

If you're unsure how to identify a decompiled indicator, please read: How do I identify a decompiled indicator?
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance