Re: Pumba´s - Swing Trading System

moey_dw wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:10 pm ahahaha thats a funny face & its how i feels............ MAN thank u for letting us into ur world & giving us such a new and impressive system

i am only beginning to study it this weekend but thank u for also allowing older version too cos now we can load them and see how they all change from update 2 update!!!! :In Love: :In Love: :In Love:

ps;;; pls dont disappear like beatlemanz!!!!
Hehe dont worry I am going to be here for a long time, unless I see People losing interest in this Thread. Then I will move on and do my own things.
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

KosmosDaBas wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:19 pm There are not enough indicators in the archive
There is one indicator missing which I will add short... that is the fibonacci indicator (which isn't important anyway)

Everything else is included in the zip folder, make sure you either refresh your my4 indicator folder or restart mt4 completely.

I have tested it myself on a different mt4 and everything is
working as it's supposed to (besides the 1 button)
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

Hi Pumba,

first thanks for sharing your system.

Now I have a few questions which are in the picture below.

Second, when I apply your final version on my MT4 it doesn't look the same as yours. There are missing daily sup/res dots, these trend lines, major trend lines.

I manually added FL08 and FL11 which act the same, only in different colors.

Definitely I will test this in coming trading days.

Happy trading to all.
Attachments

promixer wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:08 am Hi Pumba,

first thanks for sharing your system.

Now I have a few questions which are in the picture below.

Second, when I apply your final version on my MT4 it doesn't look the same as yours. There are missing daily sup/res dots, these trend lines, major trend lines.

I manually added FL08 and FL11 which act the same, only in different colors.

Definitely I will test this in coming trading days.

Happy trading to all.
How strange... I will look tomorrow further into it what could be the cause, I think its MT4 being weird but I will try to fix it as fast as possible.

promixer wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:54 am Thank you for the fast answer.

What about questions in the picture?
The big star you could say is basically the HTF structure which shows a reversal warning ,kinda the same way how RSI would show you oversold, it doesnt mean you should buy right now, but it means a reversal could come in time.

My advice would be to wait for a market structure break with this indicator which basically confirms the reversal.

Yes the symbol changer shows the Pairs I am looking at, those can be adjusted to your liking in the settings.

The AMR is the pink line, you can turn them on and off etc in the settings if the Level Plus indicator. There are many settings but I am sure you will figure it out. If not you can also write me a private message and I help you out.