Re: Pumba´s - Swing Trading System

Carlos_Castillo wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 12:21 am This is a great system. It helped me a lot to find very good entry points. But I have a question about time frames. Are lower timeframes all less than 1 hour? or less than 30 minutes? You don't specify any timeframe. Thanks in advance.
Glad you are finding use in my System. with lower timeframe I mean anything lower than the Daily timeframe.

The Stars (semaphors) have settings made for the Daily Timeframe, so they likely dont suit as well on lower timeframes than Daily, thats all.
I am pretty sure everything else should work very well with the default settings given in the template.
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

PumbaPLS wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:13 am Waiting for a potential Trade on those:
Same here bro. Waiting on exact same bullish signal for Gold too.

🤣
Hopefully that little face doesn't pop up on my chart haha I love this system man.

PumbaPLS: wow just saw you have put my system as your favourite indicator/s, thanks a lot. Makes me feel that it was worth it to post it here.
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 2):
PumbaPLS, moey_dw
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

FINAL UPDATE
Attachments
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

PumbaPLS wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:52 am FINAL UPDATE
Thank you for all the updates man. I'll update to the new version tomorrow and I can't wait to check it out!

Meanwhile, I'm still waiting on that buy signal on Gold and it's a go (hopefully next week). It's like price is stuck at the AMR (Average Monthly Range) now haha :problem:
Attachments
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 3):
satyafx, PumbaPLS, GetThere
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Moving AveragesRe: Pumba´s - Swing Trading System

PumbaPLS wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:13 am Waiting for a potential Trade on those:
ahahaha thats a funny face & its how i feels............ MAN thank u for letting us into ur world & giving us such a new and impressive system

i am only beginning to study it this weekend but thank u for also allowing older version too cos now we can load them and see how they all change from update 2 update!!!! :In Love: :In Love: :In Love:

ps;;; pls dont disappear like beatlemanz!!!!
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 3):
satyafx, PumbaPLS, ChuChu Rocket
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈