Re: Pumba´s - Swing Trading System

Hope this helps
[/quote]rl=https://postimg.cc/bsqxcMtH]
[/url]

PumbaPLS: Thanks for sharing, I like the subwindow indicator and interesting adding the EMA to the QQE! nice!
These users thanked the author delp for the post (total 3):
PumbaPLS, FxLegion999, Jedidiah

Alex78 wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:46 am I appreciate what you say, but some people may not be able to understand certain things, thats why I asked for help
How to Trade this System:

1. Trade with the main Trend (Big Dot) for higher probability Trades
2.Trade only in the direction of Candle (APB) Colour
3.Trade only when Entry Signal (Arrow) is given (Indicator: ZWinner Alert)
4. Trade only when 2n Entry Indicator shows same direction
Is what I wrote in Post#1 about how to enter, could you elaborate what you dont understand or what more details about?

"How to trade it" is a very general question
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

Hi,

Thanks very much for the work you have done and posting it here, it looks great.

Just trying to learn and understand. :)
Post 8 mentions the "lucky reversal" but you also say at some point you are looking for replacement.
It looks you are a using a regular semaphore (rather than lucky reversal / ArrZZx2) with FL11
Period 1 is set not to show and then there is a separate zigzag FL08 at Depth 115 etc?

Just curious but why use two indicators rather than the FL11 set to 20,60,115 with the appropriate Dev_step?

Also not sure but the Pivot point lines indicator in your rar file seems to have a different name than what the template is looking for? (I just added manually)
and not really a problem but candletimeleft wont attach to a chart on either of my mt4 :)

Anyway, thanks again

wildwombat wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:19 pm Hi,

Thanks very much for the work you have done and posting it here, it looks great.

Just trying to learn and understand. :)
Post 8 mentions the "lucky reversal" but you also say at some point you are looking for replacement.
It looks you are a using a regular semaphore (rather than lucky reversal / ArrZZx2) with FL11
Period 1 is set not to show and then there is a separate zigzag FL08 at Depth 115 etc?

Just curious but why use two indicators rather than the FL11 set to 20,60,115 with the appropriate Dev_step?

Also not sure but the Pivot point lines indicator in your rar file seems to have a different name than what the template is looking for? (I just added manually)
and not really a problem but candletimeleft wont attach to a chart on either of my mt4 :)

Anyway, thanks again
FL8 is just there for the visual, delete FL8 and you see what happens with the "Big Star". FL8 doesnt have any meaning on its own, besides making the big Star look bigger :)

Pivot Point lines, I dont know why they dont get attached, seems to be either the indicators or MT4s fault.

Candletimeleft, might be the problem that I have downloaded it from mql5? It was originally in the folder "Market" and I copied it from there to the "normal" indicator files. might be that it needs to be downloaded by the individual on mql5.

If there is anyhting you dislike, swap it out :)
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

Alex78 wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:46 am I appreciate what you say, but some people may not be able to understand certain things, thats why I asked for help
Hello there! I think this system is quite straightforward and the rules are clearly stated in post #1 (thanks Pumba!)

But if you’re still having issues understanding it then try to take a snapshot of the rules in page 1, then compare it line by line with the pictures posted by valdecchio on post #120. He has done a great job posting the trades taken and highlighting it as well.. multiple of them too!
These users thanked the author s4jikian for the post:
PumbaPLS