Re: Trading Pullbacks System

Hi
It would be good to get your view on a trade like this?

Would you stay out as the break of the trend line isn't that strong? Would you join then leave it alone, take half at the round number then move the remainder at that point to BE in case it breaks further? I'll be honest, in reality I'm not happy with how I traded it, joined it, then went near to break even and got taken out by the 11:05 candle. This is the Dax M1
Attachments

[quote=Crew001 post_id=1295461363 time=1647421178 user_id=4944995]
Hi
It would be good to get your view on a trade like this?

Would you stay out as the break of the trend line isn't that strong? Would you join then leave it alone, take half at the round number then move the remainder at that point to BE in case it breaks further? I'll be honest, in reality I'm not happy with how I traded it, joined it, then went near to break even and got taken out by the 11:05 candle. This is the Dax M1

In hindsight it is always easy to comment, I think you did quite well, you will not win always. Just go on, let's see if price can break the upper sd Just 1 remark look how price bounced on the sd zone after the entry. trendline was ok because we had a decent retrace after impulse.

I second that. In reality there is nothing more you could do. If you are not sure, pull the trigger and wait for the next opportunity.
If it helps....I always use at least the 15m trendlines as a guideline and get into detail on the 1m. This way I'm at least sure where I am in terms of price action and direction.
And never ever be unhappy because you got out, for whatever reason. Just get in again. What's the big fuzz. Perfect trades only happen in hindsight as Meyney said.
The most important thing is to stick to the approach, rinse and repeat and again ......as shown here on this thread every day. You are here for a reason, don't you!
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
Knight

Crew001 wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:48 pm Thanks both, much appreciated. I like to look at trades that don't work out too well in case there's anything I can improve
I think you worry too much. Nobody knows how well a trade may work out. Sometimes it's price action, sometimes it's me being the problem. Pretty normal. As long as you adhere to the fundamental approach Meyney shows in many examples, I can't think of anything else you need to do, And a lot of practice of course helps too.