Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

luckydude2013 wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:58 am Well well well.... here is another screenshot for your examination :)
Tell me, is this real, or fake?
Well well well, now show us that this is a live account and with a balance higher than 100€, but let's first start showing the history on a LIVE account.

Obviously this can be faked easily too... but it would be a beginning!

If you want to visit me with your private jet then message me privately and I give you my address, we take a picture together and show forex station what a mad lad you are.

You are not showing anything, hell the trade itself cant even be seen, what should I look at here? Sad that individuals like this are coming to forexstation, but I guess its unavoidable.

Unless you are able to show anything of substance this is my last post about it. People can do the math themselves.
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post:
dansmol
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

If you have multiple MT4 accounts on one PC, demo results can be linked to your P/L live account. If your live account is significantly smaller than demo figures traded with higher, it would look like you have abnormal % results.
These users thanked the author Benard for the post:
PumbaPLS
But my greatest discovery was that a man must study general
conditions, to size them so as to be able to anticipate probabilities.
In short, I had learned that I had to work for my money.

-JESSE LIVERMOR

luckydude2013 wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:58 am Well well well.... here is another screenshot for your examination :)
Tell me, is this real, or fake?
I think you did not get his (and some others') point. It's not about numbers being fake. It's about how those are calculated.
Numbers (gains/losses) should be calculated in relation to your funds. That's meaningful and that's at least what I do and everyone I know.
I'm not interested in pips or points, I'm interested in what my weekly/monthly P/L says about the Dollars I add (or deduct) from my account.
If I have got a 1000 Dollar account and I add 5000 Dollar, that makes 500%. That's impressive in both terms Dollar value and %.
But If i have a 5 Million account, it's a mere 0.1%. And 5000 Dollars would mean....well, better than nothing.
Thus, as I mentioned, Gains/Losses should be shown in relation to the funds you have got.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 3):
dansmol, erynade, RodrigoRT7

PumbaPLS wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:04 pm Obviously those PnLs are completely unrealistic and certainly no one is going to be able to do it consistently.

If people would actually do those gains and that on a meaningful balance they would be able to make Elon Musk call them Daddy.
A trade in Progress.

Not necessarily a Good / Bad day, that is relative according to your target's. Mine is realistic >>to me<<

Thank you Xard! Always ;)
Attachments
These users thanked the author kjoni for the post (total 3):
XXXX, Musashi, dansmol

Hitoday in us2000 our red square on the 1 hour time frame was red hight semafor ,price was below the open line and in the m5 a white dot (golden nugget)was painted around 2053 area, the base line was red a red candle was painted we were almost in 8/8 of murrey math, price was below the vwap, everything was looking like a sell then we got a huge blue candle,can someone help me out and help me see if i am anaylising wrong or was this some kind of news? Best regards.