Re: Volume Indicators for MT4

zuzu wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:02 am Master Kvak

Can you filter the alerts by average in this indicator as well?

Only ema trend direction warnings...

only sales volume alerts if the ema is trending down..

Pink sales warnings will appear as in the image. white buying alerts will not appear.. is this possible?
Is there any possibility to do it?

zuzu wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:02 am Master Kvak

Can you filter the alerts by average in this indicator as well?

Only ema trend direction warnings...

only sales volume alerts if the ema is trending down..

Pink sales warnings will appear as in the image. white buying alerts will not appear.. is this possible?
Here is your mod....in upper subwindow....Dont forget use right menu Change color on DSL-FL levels break, filtered by MA cross
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 9):
zuzu, KAESER444, Jimmy, 太虚一毫, trailingedge, GetThere, MaxTorque, Jedidiah, pipsquirrel

Jimmy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:04 pm Hawkeye Volume by Nigel Hawks is a renowned and premium VSA tool used and recommended by many traders.

PS: Please be sure to download the DLL attached and place it into your "Libraries" folder.
Hello all - is it possible to add an adjustable MA to this indicator so you can see when the hawkeye 'candle' crosses the MA?

Sukulam wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:52 pm Hello all - is it possible to add an adjustable MA to this indicator so you can see when the hawkeye 'candle' crosses the MA?
Sure, but we don't have the source code (.mq4) file on here. If you have it, please share it if you would like this indicator modified.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Sukulam
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:56 pm Sure, but we don't have the source code (.mq4) file on here. If you have it, please share it if you would like this indicator modified.
Thank you Jimmy......actually please ignore my initial request (apologies). I had downloaded the below Hawkeye Volume indicator from Forex Station before which did have the MA crossover included (although unable to find here anymore).

Attached here for reference .

Summary of issue: The problem I'm having is I have to keep reloading this indicator after every candle close which is a real pain. I did get a new laptop at the weekend and never had this issue before which is odd. Not sure whether its my new laptop or the indicator....

I highly recommend this volume indicator and don't want to disregard it and it will be great if someone can help.

Best Wishes

Amar

Sukulam wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:53 am Thank you Jimmy......actually please ignore my initial request (apologies). I had downloaded the below Hawkeye Volume indicator from Forex Station before which did have the MA crossover included (although unable to find here anymore).

Attached here for reference hawkeye-volume-indicator.mq4.

Summary of issue: The problem I'm having is I have to keep reloading this indicator after every candle close which is a real pain. I did get a new laptop at the weekend and never had this issue before which is odd. Not sure whether its my new laptop or the indicator....

I highly recommend this volume indicator and don't want to disregard it and it will be great if someone can help.

Best Wishes

Amar
Did this version, not sure how close to the original though.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
Jimmy, Sukulam, talaate, alexm, pipsquirrel

mrtools wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:15 am Did this version, not sure how close to the original though.
Thank you so much guys! I really appreciate it as always :)

I just had a review and this is spot on although adding that MA functionality does make a difference in my opinion. Not sure whether an MA functionality could be added / overlaid to the Mr Tools version provided above. No worries if not though of course!

Best Wishes

(and may many PIPs be with us all)

Amar
These users thanked the author Sukulam for the post:
Jimmy

Sukulam wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:44 am Thank you so much guys! I really appreciate it as always (-:

I just had a review and this is spot on although adding that MA functionality does make a difference in my opinion. Not sure whether an MA functionality could be added / overlaid to the Mr Tools version provided above. No worries if not though of course!

Best Wishes

(and may many PIPs be with us all)

Amar
Thank you for your review and feedback Amar. This really helps, especially those who are new to the Hawkeye range of tools :)

God bless you and see you around!
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Sukulam
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance