Re: T3 Slope Variation

Jimmy wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:34 pm This is the T3 Slope Variation which was coded for MT4 by Mladen. I couldn't find this version on our site as well so I'll post it here.
This one comes with Multi-timeframe mode but sadly it doesn't have Interpolation. Perhaps one of our kind coders can upgrade this one for members when they are free :)
Looking forward to upgrading t3_slope_variation_2, adding interpolation. Infinite merit! :thumbup:

Re: Filled T3 Double Bands

太虚一毫 wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:03 pm This indicator is great! Worth adding buttons.
Hello.
I make this new, mtf with AHTF, show- hide ribbon,hi-lo T3.
Center line have 3 state coloring, if T3 of High,low and close price are color up, center line is up and viceversa. If color of this 3 prices is different, color is gray.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 13):
太虚一毫, Jimmy, moey_dw, erynade, FXSurf, GetThere, trailingedge, ionone, talaate, pipsquirrel, MaxTorque, Jedidiah, Marktaylor58

kvak wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:51 am Hello.
Center line have 3 state coloring, if T3 of High,low and close price are color up, center line is up and viceversa. If color of this 3 prices is different, color is gray.
BEAUTIFUL :In Love: :In Love: :In Love:
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
kvak
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Great work! Love these T3 Indi’s and this one is effing golden!
These users thanked the author FXSurf for the post:
kvak

Great indicator!. Is it possible to make the ribbons grey when price or the candles get between them to sort of highlight no trade zones when the market is flat. Either by slope or by price being fully above or below the ribbon and the ribbon turns grey whenever price is inside it or flat. Thank you!

Knight wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:36 pm Great indicator!. Is it possible to make the ribbons grey when price or the candles get between them to sort of highlight no trade zones when the market is flat. Either by slope or by price being fully above or below the ribbon and the ribbon turns grey whenever price is inside it or flat. Thank you!
Somethink like this? But I think, simple candle version would be better...but you make test this....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 5):
太虚一毫, Knight, Jimmy, Mundu19, Ricstar_8

kvak wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 6:40 am Somethink like this? But I think, simple candle version would be better...but you make test this....
Thank you, would definitely test this. You can also post a simple candle version. Something like the updated form of grab candles. Ranging/choppy areas are the biggest challenges to moving averages and trend following systems, any way or indicator that can do a good job of spotting these areas to avoid trading in them would be golden.
These users thanked the author Knight for the post:
Mundu19