Re: Pumba´s - Swing Trading System

PumbaPLS wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:31 pm I created this System with the intention of trading it on the Daily Timeframe, so thats what my settings are based for, but as RplusT already said it depends on you and on which timeframe you feel the most comfortable at. I havent tried it on lower timeframes than the 4hour, because I am not daytrading Forex anymore.
my trading routine is 15m, it's just that I don't know your default pattern it's optimal for the timeframe.

PumbaPLS: Just try it out and play with the settings,keep in mind the lower timeframe you go the more own judgement you need to make

QuestionRe: Pumba´s - Swing Trading System

PumbaPLS wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:26 am New Version available:

SwingTradingNNFXv3.rar

I am going to later update the explainations of Post#1 but I currently dont have the time.

Edit: I decided to kick the Planet Indicator out.. it seemed to bug around too much, if there is going to be a more stable version I think about adding it again..
hi pumba
first of all, very good system!! look very promising

i want to ask you if the mini arrow(purple and blue) are repaint ?

axelush wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:09 am hi pumba
first of all, very good system!! look very promising

i want to ask you if the mini arrow(purple and blue) are repaint ?
It doesnt repaint, the signal also only comes once the candle is closed, so pay attention to that.
If you want to get used to it I recommend watching the 1minute chart a bit.
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

Hello there, I just started playing with this setup and I was wandering: is it normal that I cannot see the AWR on my charts?

I can only see the AMR lines. Do I have to change some settings in order to have it shown on charts?

Which indicator is it?

One more this: on the up left corner I should have an indicator that is called, Position something, and it doesn't work because it doesn't load on the screen.

I am using a new MT4 so I believe that there should be a bug somewhere (maybe).

I'm attaching a screenshot to make it more clear.

PumbaPLS:the Indicator with AMR and AWR is called "Level Plus" (you see it even in your screenshot because you are hovering above it..)

for the position calc... its probably the best you just head to the website and go through the explainations: https://www.earnforex.com/metatrader-in ... alculator/
Attachments
These users thanked the author LorenzoNexus for the post:
PumbaPLS
Keep calm, and drink hot tea ~

QuestionRe: Pumba´s - Swing Trading System

PumbaPLS wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:13 pm I want to quickly showcase on a few example how strong the AWR and AMR indicator is, this are all examples from this week.
super strong man......... i mention dis on few pages back but i wanted to ask u how AMR and AWR is use......... is it like a fibonacci 61.8??? cos i see price retrace to AWR line but not sure if i understand it correctly :sad: :sad: :sad:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:27 pm super strong man......... i mention dis on few pages back but i wanted to ask u how AMR and AWR is use......... is it like a fibonacci 61.8??? cos i see price retrace to AWR line but not sure if i understand it correctly :sad: :sad: :sad:
No it is not like Fib 61 or something like that.....

AMR is average monthly range in pips...... For example..... If a currency pair moves 200 pips in M1, 240 in M2, 180 in M3, 190 in m4 and 270 in M5, The 5 period AMR would be 216 pips.......

When the 6th month starts, you will see 2 lines above and below the open price, each 108 pips away from the open price, we call them the 5 period AMR lines.

Once price has moved 216 pips in the month, the two lines will shift their place to the low and high price, price thus meets the AMR target by moving 216 pips........

If price moves further, we say price has exceeded the AMR by a specific percentage......

There are months when price moves only 30 to 60% of AMR and then there are other months when price moves 200 to 400% of the AMR.

The same is true for Daily and Weekly ADRs.... ADR, AMR, and AWR are not static targets, they are dynamic.... once the AMR range is met, the lines become static for that period.....

I hope this explanation gives you some idea of the concept...
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post (total 5):
moey_dw, Jimmy, PumbaPLS, ChuChu Rocket, maroka

Mustafa wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:08 pm No it is not like Fib 61 or something like that..... AMR is average monthly range in pips...... For example..... If a currency pair moves 200 pips in M1, 240 in M2, 180 in M3, 190 in m4 and 270 in M5, The 5 period AMR would be 216 pips....... When the 6th month starts, you will see 2 lines above and below the open price, each 108 pips away from the open price, we call them the 5 period AMR lines. Once price has moved 216 pips in the month, the two lines will shift their place to the low and high price, price thus meets the AMR target by moving 216 pips........ If price moves further, we say price has exceeded the AMR by a specific percentage...... There are months when price moves only 30 to 60% of AMR and then there are other months when price moves 200 to 400% of the AMR.. The same is true for Daily and Weekly ADRs.... ADR, AMR, and AWR are not static targets, they are dynamic.... once the AMR range is met, the lines become static for that period..... I hope this explanation gives you some idea of the concept...
thank u musti............. for taking time to explain & help me i understand now!!!

also it is good u point out the lines bcome STATIC............. this really is a good reply dear!!!
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 3):
Mustafa, ChuChu Rocket, PumbaPLS
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈