Re: CCI indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:39 am Not sure if i got everything but please try it out.
Good afternoon! I've been reading your forum for a long time and decided to register to express my gratitude.

Is it possible to connect this indicator with the one that I will throw off? Make a switch at the signal, with alerts on your smartphone.

I am grateful in advance, as a very interesting thing will turn out for CL.

Sorry for my English, it's not very
These users thanked the author gastyc for the post:
pipsquirrel

gastyc wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:25 am Good afternoon! I've been reading your forum for a long time and decided to register to express my gratitude.

Is it possible to connect this indicator with the one that I will throw off? Make a switch at the signal, with alerts on your smartphone.

I am grateful in advance, as a very interesting thing will turn out for CL.

Sorry for my English, it's not very
Sorry not understanding what you are looking for and can't do anything with an ex4 file.

two indicators today.

one simple CCI but with all settings parametrable. From the main formula to the mean deviation, you can put any setting you like

the other one is a CCI but with ADX. it tried to shift the curve up or down counter trend and/or squeeze it during trends.
it picks up the trend direction with Plus and Minus DI.
Jef
These users thanked the author ionone for the post:
andrei-1

traderokey wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:20 pm Hi Mrtools,

Could you also please add Jurik smoothing to this CCI squeeze indicator.
Thanks

CCI squeeze + ma (mtf + alerts + divergence).ex4
Added the jurik smoothing. Picture is comparing top without smoothing and bottom with smoothing.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 14):
traderokey, kvak, thomdel, josi, camisa, Jimmy, 太虚一毫, erynade, talaate, RodrigoRT7, RexVola, Itsart3, pipsquirrel, Jedidiah