Re: Fractal Order Blocks Open Secret System

Crude Oil has been exceptionally volatile recently.... But volatility offers big trading opportunities as well.... Yesterday's swing was unprecedented by all standards - around 22$. I have marked some entries in the indicator window on the Simplified FOBOSS chart.... The charts are in the order of 1H/30M/15M.... Same picture on all the 3 Timeframes.... One could not miss them whether seen through simplified lenses or the more elaborate ones... It is 3 screenshots, but I hope with magnification, you could see it clearly across all the 3 timeframes....
Attachments
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post (total 2):
RomanUkraine, mr12323

This is the Daily Chart blue print that I intend to replicate on 30M..... The strategy is wonderful....... 100% purely trend trading map..... Translating it on 30minutes timeframe is going to be an exciting job..... Once the work is done, it would increase the reward to risk ratio a great deal and it would give me that necessary break from not being able to trade in the London session..... already onto it..... Hope to finish the job in the coming few days..... Not all charts would be as trendy as this one, but when they are, it would be a treat to trade them....
Attachments

So far so good..... I have been able to translate the daily FIG (Forex Income Generator) strategy down to 30minutes.... The moving averages in mtf mode from the daily chart set the daily timeframe background in which only the trade in confluence with daily trend will be taken..... I have been using both systems for swing and short term trading but now for the first time both will be there on the same chart for easy navigation and trend trading.......

P.S. The chart with white background is on 1H because otherwise the comparison would not have been visible in the screenshot.... it is intended to be on 30M.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post:
KAESER444

FIG: Forex Income Generator Daily Timeframe Strategy.
FIG is one of the most elegant, intuitive and at the same time most simple strategy I have come across over the years. It was introduced by a big firm for its premium clients and so far I haven't come across a lot of people who are familiar with the strategy... It is a daily strategy and it uses two EMAs 5 and 20..... 5 ema has two envelopes with Standard Deviation 0.6 and 1.2...... I am providing the template so it has all been worked out..... At the time they introduced it, the system produced 80% profitable trades. Back testing may tell you how profitable it is today...... It works in trending markets when the two EMAs are visibly sloped either to the down side or the up side.... They suggested using 1% per trade because there is a 20% downside to the strategy..... Using 1% per trade would ensure that you survive the losing streaks when they happen....
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post (total 4):
KAESER444, charli, Xanadu, craibern