Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

The week is over and a final note "Although trading the M30 is slow and can be boring, it helps you see the direction of the trend"

Last but not least the RSI MA indicator is a great indicator to use for trend direction.

I remember this post - viewtopic.php?p=1295458042#p1295458042

where Xard was talking about how good it is but hasn't included in his latest update.

I've been using it ever since to get direction and snatch those pips :In Love: :problem:

Xard, are you still using it?

Have a good weekend everyone
Attachments

Tessa Rakt wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:45 am Don't misunderstand, sorry. I wasn't having a go at you personally. I see a lot of very unlikely numbers floating about here, and very, very rarely does anyone put their actual trades on their charts. A lot of it is just not credible, and 18000% daily PnL posted by that other person reinforces that.
Those ridiculous profit figures are some kind of bug that I have seen myself when loading a template. If you learn how to use the system and get good at it you will realise the profit figures posted are real with the exception of that bug but that is obvious.

If you think it is not credible move on.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 2):
Remuli, Musashi
nil desperandum

msbh wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:00 am The week is over and a final note "Although trading the M30 is slow and can be boring, it helps you see the direction of the trend"

Last but not least the RSI MA indicator is a great indicator to use for trend direction.

I remember this post - viewtopic.php?p=1295458042#p1295458042

where Xard was talking about how good it is but hasn't included in his latest update.

I've been using it ever since to get direction and snatch those pips :In Love: :problem:

Xard, are you still using it?

Have a good weekend everyone
Hi mate, Could you please share your templete?
Thank You.
These users thanked the author DTRCT for the post:
kodisfx

FourXXXX wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:10 am Those ridiculous profit figures are some kind of bug that I have seen myself when loading a template. If you learn how to use the system and get good at it you will realise the profit figures posted are real with the exception of that bug but that is obvious.

If you think it is not credible move on.
You're not seriously suggesting that I move along for raising a legitimate point, I hope. That is not a good look.
Great results can be achieved by trading the left side of the chart

Tessa Rakt wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:33 pm You're not seriously suggesting that I move along for raising a legitimate point, I hope. That is not a good look.
Obviously those PnLs are completely unrealistic and certainly no one is going to be able to do it consistently.

If people would actually do those gains and that on a meaningful balance they would be able to make Elon Musk call them Daddy.
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

PumbaPLS wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:04 pm Obviously those PnLs are completely unrealistic and certainly no one is going to be able to do it consistently.

If people would actually do those gains and that on a meaningful balance they would be able to make Elon Musk call them Daddy.
Fun fact: in three short years (excluding weekends) compounding at 30% a day you will have turned $1 into more dollars than there are atoms in the observable universe. To be fair though, I've seen a compounding spreadsheet floating around this thread that projects only to the trillions. Better get cracking.
These users thanked the author Tessa Rakt for the post:
PumbaPLS
Great results can be achieved by trading the left side of the chart