Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

FourXXXX wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:07 pm With 186526% profit for the day I would say you have all the answers you need :)

If the stoplight says buy and you have an uptrend (Semafore below etc) then jump in.
Forgive my cynicism, but that P/L is highly unlikely. What does that say about many of the other PnL numbers bandied about on this thread?
These users thanked the author Tessa Rakt for the post:
josi
Great results can be achieved by trading the left side of the chart

LikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

FourXXXX wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:25 am Just to show the system is better than flipping a coin here is another profit at the opening of the day. 6% profit with >2% risk within 30 minutes.
Hi FourXXXX

I totally agree with your previous posts - you are always spot on mate.

My day was a 5% buy trade at market open with a tight stop, and was happy with sell orders with tight stops just above the swing high of the daily start.

Ended up being 5% on the way up 5% on the way down, which was the day done. I don't usually trade later in the day, but was at the screen and took the buy for a 9% result.

Solid end to the week.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Musashi for the post (total 2):
XXXX, Toad Fish
Don't settle with hitting your Goal - Aim to Smash It!!! - XARD777

FourXXXX wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:49 pm Don't look at me, I know how much I can make and really don't care if others have doubts.
Don't misunderstand, sorry. I wasn't having a go at you personally. I see a lot of very unlikely numbers floating about here, and very, very rarely does anyone put their actual trades on their charts. A lot of it is just not credible, and 18000% daily PnL posted by that other person reinforces that.
Great results can be achieved by trading the left side of the chart

Musashi wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:18 am Hi FourXXXX

I totally agree with your previous posts - you are always spot on mate.

My day was a 5% buy trade at market open with a tight stop, and was happy with sell orders with tight stops just above the swing high of the daily start.

Ended up being 5% on the way up 5% on the way down, which was the day done. I don't usually trade later in the day, but was at the screen and took the buy for a 9% result.

Solid end to the week.
Gidday Musashi,

Yes AUS200 is working well for me too. I like V20, although I did not get all of them I like to enter on the cross of the fastMA and exit when the price leaves the band. The band repaints but as it traded down each of those green dots were on the edge or past the band. But I don't get out at the edge on that first move each day when it takes off. If the band is not showing a trend I reverse at the edge of the band and hold for it to touch the other side.
Attachments
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 2):
Musashi, dansmol
nil desperandum