Re: Pumba´s - Swing Trading System

keys898 wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:57 pm awesome stuff. Ive been using this and the system to scalp
same here i just scalped eurusd on AWR and went short wtf!! niceee

can anyone tell me is AWR a retracement like fibs??

what does AWR do?? cos i notice price touch this area and come back down again........... seems more accurate than fibs 61.8 :Shocked: :Shocked: :Shocked:
Attachments
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:13 pm same here i just scalped eurusd on AWR and went short wtf!! niceee

can anyone tell me is AWR a retracement like fibs??

what does AWR do?? cos i notice price touch this area and come back down again........... seems more accurate than fibs 61.8 :Shocked: :Shocked: :Shocked:
Yeah like ADR. For my scalps/intraday I only trade to the adr levels or a quarter point target. If its the right direction almost always my TP will hit even if I get out early
These users thanked the author keys898 for the post:
PumbaPLS

TT13 wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 2:21 am hey man what a good indicator only it doesn't really work with renko? What price uses this: open or close? and does the zwinner repaint?
Renko calculates completely different. I dont think the bricks would make sense on this system. The zwinner repaints only as the candle is open. So if you have zwin alerting on a candle, you have to wait for the candle with the zwin to close and the next following candle to close for it to be a valid nonrepaint signal.

Edit: oh and Heiken info: Japanese candlesticks represent open close, hi and lo, while Heiken is a trend candle and the price is calculated with current price movement and past movement. So it has all the same elements of a J. candlestick as far as open close hi,lo. However with heiken it useses the midpoint of the previous candle. So basically each new candlestick starts at the middle of the other one basically. Heiken just cuts the noise and makes price more smooth to look at the overall trend.
These users thanked the author keys898 for the post:
PumbaPLS

keys898 wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 3:07 am Renko calculates completely different. I dont think the bricks would make sense on this system. The zwinner repaints only as the candle is open. So if you have zwin alerting on a candle, you have to wait for the candle with the zwin to close and the next following candle to close for it to be a valid nonrepaint signal.

Edit: oh and Heiken info: Japanese candlesticks represent open close, hi and lo, while Heiken is a trend candle and the price is calculated with current price movement and past movement. So it has all the same elements of a J. candlestick as far as open close hi,lo. However with heiken it useses the midpoint of the previous candle. So basically each new candlestick starts at the middle of the other one basically. Heiken just cuts the noise and makes price more smooth to look at the overall trend.
ahh okay thx bro. do you maybe know on what planet-x is based on?

keys898 wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:57 pm awesome stuff. Ive been using this and the system to scalp
Thanks Keys989 for answering in questions in this thread while I might have no time to answer.

If you are taking scalps with this system or even if you only take a part of the system to help you scalp, you are more than welcomed to post the Trades here.
(as long you feel like it obviously.

Have a great weekend (everyone else too)
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew