Re: Pumba´s - Swing Trading System

kenshin281180# wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:30 am Sir Pumba,

Do you have the mq4 file for the qqe. I'd like to see if Mr. Tools or one of the other coders here can at mtf option to it.
There are qqe's floating around here so he wouldnt make one that is mtf as there are already ones like that.

Here ya go:
viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8441895&hilit=qqe
These users thanked the author keys898 for the post (total 2):
kenshin281180#, PumbaPLS

keys898 wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:55 am There are qqe's floating around here so he wouldnt make one that is mtf as there are already ones like that.

Here ya go:
viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8441895&hilit=qqe
I literally started looking up ones after i posted. Unfortunately haven't found any so far that have the same settings as his, thus the request.
These users thanked the author kenshin281180# for the post:
PumbaPLS

kenshin281180# wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:26 am I literally started looking up ones after i posted. Unfortunately haven't found any so far that have the same settings as his, thus the request.
Go thru all of em, im sure there is one. I can tell you he wont do it with almost certainty because I asked and this is where he has pointed me lol. Just passing on the info.
These users thanked the author keys898 for the post:
PumbaPLS

kenshin281180# wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:30 am Sir Pumba,

Do you have the mq4 file for the qqe. I'd like to see if Mr. Tools or one of the other coders here can at mtf option to it.
There you go!
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post:
kenshin281180#
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

First Trade I am posting in this Thread using this System

I have made a few mistakes when taking the Trade so I cant show off, hope you dont mind :).
Edit: GBP/AUD is still going, I think I was a bit too excited to Post the first trade here, sorry.
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, kenshin281180#
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

This system by far has one of the best currency strength meters I've come across. Can even be used on my crypto trades.

Here are some other QQE's that may be of interest to others.
These users thanked the author keys898 for the post (total 3):
PumbaPLS, kenshin281180#, LorenzoNexus