Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

@ kvak

Respected Sir,
Request / Please see this request for : XU-MA+candles+zone BT Indi

1) Please Add Unique ID so that it does not conflict.

2) Please Add Option for User Selectable condition for Candles : ( dropdown menu ) : i.e Candles based on MA1 or Ma2 or MA+MA2

3) Please Add Option for User Selectable condition for Zone Colours : ( dropdown menu ) : : i.e Zone Colours based on MA1 or Ma2 or MA+MA2

( Right now this Indi has Candles & Colour Zones based on : MA1+MA2 condition ) *

Example : MA1 is 9 & MA2 is 45 : right now in this Indi

Thanks for your Time, Efforts, Geneorsity, Shares, Support.
Thanks Again & Again.

Merylfx wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:03 pm Sorry kvak, but the candlestick setting is not automatic. I use width 3 instead of width 4 as shown in the attached image. When I change it to 3 the width instantly returns to 4.
Thanks
In this version you may off autowidth and manually add width of candles, but ofcourse if U zoomed chart, width of candles is constant.
Found also bug in first version, whitch is corrected and added arrows menu, requested by P.M.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, Merylfx

kvak wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:10 am In this version you may off autowidth and manually add width of candles, but ofcourse if U zoomed chart, width of candles is constant.
Found also bug in first version, whitch is corrected and added arrows menu, requested by P.M.
Please Mr. kvak add MTF for HalfTrend-1.02 BT.mq4. :thumbup:
Infinite merit!
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
A_5

kvak wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:26 pm Ok, I do it....but this week Im very busy in my main work...This version is repaint,you know?
Know that HalfTrend-1.02 repaints. But the non-repainted version, Mladen Rakic says only half-trend nrp. This half-trend nrp.ex4 version of mntiwana was released a while ago.

Since Mladen Rakic has not released the source code of half-trend nrp,
I had to settle for the next best thing and use the HalfTrend-1.02 BT version.

If teacher kvak has a better version, you might as well use it for MTF BT.
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post (total 2):
kvak, SijjiN