Re: Stochastic indicators for MT4

Reverent wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:35 am MrTools, please is there a way alerts can be added to this awesome indicator. When a green up/red down arrow appears it sets off an alert, please? Thanks much in advance.

!Stochastic signals mtf 1.02.mq4
Try.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
太虚一毫, mancangkul, pipsquirrel

mntiwana wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:51 am DSS Bressert - averages 1.01

An upgraded version of "DSS Bressert - averages 1.01" with extended Averages (2 new Smoother and Super smoother Averaging methods added-now 20) used for price filtering.
Dear Master, Greetings! I have a big request to you, I beg you to add arrows to the current candle to this wonderful indicator, a notification, and to show the timeframe in the text so that it is possible to install several charts of different timeframes of one asset in the terminal, so that signals come to all charts with different timeframes. This is a very good indicator and you can set it for any timeframe, just finish it a little so that there are alerts, arrows on them and to show the timeframe. I do not doubt your kindness and thank you in advance! Good health and prosperity to you in everything!!!
These users thanked the author Crypto_Ded for the post:
太虚一毫

Crypto_Ded wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:15 pm Dear Master, Greetings! I have a big request to you, I beg you to add arrows to the current candle to this wonderful indicator, a notification, and to show the timeframe in the text so that it is possible to install several charts of different timeframes of one asset in the terminal, so that signals come to all charts with different timeframes. This is a very good indicator and you can set it for any timeframe, just finish it a little so that there are alerts, arrows on them and to show the timeframe. I do not doubt your kindness and thank you in advance! Good health and prosperity to you in everything!!!
If you don't mind could you either post the indicator or link, can't find it.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
太虚一毫

Crypto_Ded wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:15 pm Dear Master, Greetings! I have a big request to you, I beg you to add arrows to the current candle to this wonderful indicator, a notification, and to show the timeframe in the text so that it is possible to install several charts of different timeframes of one asset in the terminal, so that signals come to all charts with different timeframes. This is a very good indicator and you can set it for any timeframe, just finish it a little so that there are alerts, arrows on them and to show the timeframe. I do not doubt your kindness and thank you in advance! Good health and prosperity to you in everything!!!
this:

Added arrows and alerts.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
太虚一毫, camisa, kvak, Jedidiah